Confession

Fighter's Point of View
After having such a beautiful night with cuddle from Tutor I woke up the next morning had a bath ( I requested my clothes to be get delivered at Tutor's place) and got ready for the university. Tutor has late class than mine so he was in the kitchen. He made rice soup for breakfast and served three of us. Me and Mork couldn't help him because we both had to leave soon. The soup was tasty I couldn't say much to him because of that Mork then left Tutor's condo with  saying see you at the university. I could see hint of jealousy on face of Mork when i said that. He will be leaving after me in few minutes.

I did not know that cuddling with someone can gave you so much pleasure. Yes I have slept with many girls but didn't spend night with them as I was once warned by my father. There was one scandal of mine reached to him. He knows my ways of living but he warned me that I should not let him be in the difficult position. That made me think will he accept my relationship with another boy? That seems pretty difficult. He wants me to get married with Hwa, until now I did not say anything because when he and Hwa's parents introduced us I was not in any favour with Hwa but her cheerful personality changed my opinion. When I told her that I'm not happy with the father's control over my life she advised me rather than antagonizing with him let's just date each other on friendly terms as we did not particularly have any lover back then. Therefore I agreed, I have made the situation clear with Hwa about falling for someone now but I don't know about father but lets think about future later on when I actually will be in relationship in Tutor as I don't believe in wasting your present thinking about future.

Tutor's Point of View
It was kind of amusing night to be honest I noticed the car of P'Fighter outside the restaurant we were having dinner at! The suspicion of mine is leading towards concrete conclusion I asked Saifah later on if they had some important test today and he said yes, so I asked on which topic it was and the answer he gave was confusing. Okay he must have asked Saifah to tell me the same thing about test.
Mork didn't like P'Fighter though and I think the feelings are mutual from both ends. But I wish he would like him because he is very important person to me. Now what I'm wondering is why did I allow P'Fighter to stay at my place? I have dilemma after saying yes to him but his attention is making me happier by the day. That morning P'Fighter told me that I even cuddled him too! It's not likely we usually cuddle each other Mork and me. These feelings are taking me more close towards P'Fighter but Tutor you have been hurt once is it okay to fall for him again? Earlier I didn't know whether I was falling for him because I was able to forgot about the things but this time when P' shows attention I want more and more of it! I totally have control over my feelings and my demeanour but recently it appears like I'm faltering!

Fighter's Point of View
I am missing him already even though I just saw him this morning! I wish we had classes together at the same time so I would have brought him with me. I could see him in canteen later on. I went there with my gang(friends) and we sat on seats besides their as we didn't have place to seat with them(his friends). We greeted each other and some of my mates were teasing juniors, as usual Saifah and Zon are fighting over something and we stopped them.
I'm happy because this evening I will be at Tutor's place for the tutoring and I won't miss the chance today. It's a time to leave from university, I waited for Tutor and we went there together. While driving I asked him when his friend left and he said few minutes after you. I don't know what to say afyer that so I said "your friend lost game with me" Tutor said he told me that you won one round and he won one. "Oh I lost second one because you told me stop by cuddling me!" I'm also quite shocked with my statement, he seemed to be blushing though. "I was asleep and you were disturbing me P'Fighter" he said flabbergasted. I said "I wouldn't have lost with him anyway!" Yes I'm competitive person don't judge me on that. Then we reached to his place, I noticed that today Tutor seemed little bit silent from other days, may be he is sad because his friend left. But I'm going to cheer him up.
Our lesson began after Tutor and me freshen up ourselves. Today his eyes were so enamoring that I couldn't concentrate on anything about teaching. Tutor noticed that and said P'Fighter where's your attention at you are not concentrating. I listened to those words and moved closer to Tutor and put my other hand near his waist on the sofa the other side. He was taken aback I was so close to his face and to those soft red lips, he tried to push me by holding my shoulder and said "P' you are at it again, teasing me". I'm not teasing you Tutor I said and closed the distance between our lips by kissing him. At the beginning I was gentle I wanted to savour this moment, Tutor was still pushing and resisting me so this time I grabbed his hands with mine and leaned on him, straddling him on the sofa. I was urging for entrance and when I bit him on the lower lip as earlier he allowed it. My tongue was exploring his inner mouth, mingling with his tongue and this time I felt Tutor is replying me by sucking on my tongue. I was being more intense and after a while when we both were breathless when I broke the kiss. I looked into his eyes cupped his cheek with my hands and answered his questioning eyes "I love you Tutor!" I want to be with you every second, I miss you like crazy when you are not around, I hate it when someone flirts with you because I only want you to be mine!" Tutor was silenced for few seconds then said, "but it is too hard to trust this P' you teased me earlier too. It seemed like feelings of others don't matter to you, from what I've heard is that you don't believe in love." "I will not deny it" I said stroking his cheek "but you changed everything for me Tutor""
Tutor - And why should I believe you? You must be saying this to every girl to get them.
Fighter - You can ask them yourself. I admit that I used to be playboy but I never said anyone that I love them.
Well that's what Tutor must have known from other people. He began to push me while both of us sitting facing each other he said
Tutor - Even though I wanted to believe in what you said but I need time to accept this.
Fighter - How much?
Tutor - I don't know.
No one has ever said that they need time to think about sleeping with or saying they liked me earlier so I didn't know what to say so asked amount of the time. Tutor's answer was mischievous. I held him by waist and said "Okay but please don't take more because I can't tolerate any minute of it!"