Undeniable Emotions Part 1

Fighter's Point of View
The day of the result finally arrived and I got an A as expected but it was not something expected by my professor and class, so they were in awe. Saifah was not surprised though as he already knew that I studied hard, he also knows that I like Tutor. He always tease me for it. I texted Tutor my result and told him that we will meet at lunch. He was there in canteen and when he looked at me he was quite shy and yet proud. Zon and Hwa were also cheerful when they heard about my result and shouted for party. I said fine but on Sunday, they wanted it today first but since they also have important classes tomorrow we agreed on Sunday. I could not sit with Tutor as Hwa was sitting beside him and we did not interact much I was just staring and he was avoiding my eye contact.
It's evening and I was waiting for this time to pick up Tutor as always from university and as soon as he sit beside I said
Fighter - So give me an answer
Tutor - P' just wait a little bit we will soon reach to condo
Fighter - What makes the difference say it now since we both know it's a yes!
We reached to his condo while me blabbering and Tutor being coy. As soon as we reached in his condo I held him by his both shoulder facing him towards me and told him to say it now, but instead he was blushing. I said this blushing and all is cute but I wanna hear it. And he said those magical words 'I like you too"
Fighter - Just like? Don't you love me?
Tutor - I don't know
I went closer to his face and put my forehead on his forehead, we can hear each other's breath now and I said "don't you love me?" He wasn't looking me into the eyes so I pushed his chin up. He said yes I love you and pushed me aside. But I held him again this time in tight hug " you don't know how desperate I was to listen those words from you" I began to caress his back, my chin was lying on his neck and his smell was driving me crazy, he pushed me again lighter this time and said "now let's continue the lesson". "What?" I said "I want my reward".
Tutor - What do you want?
I came closer to his face my eyes lingered on his lips and I said "a kiss"
Tutor was blushing red now but he said okay but after we finished the lesson. What made me happy was he agreed. So we get fresh and began the lesson with I was sitting so close to him. Tutor was trying to make a space and I was leaning more towards him and he was now at the end of the sofa and said "P' you are getting too close." "Come on we need to concentrate" I said put one hand on sofa's side rest and one hand near Tutor's waist " I have been waiting for this moment since I don't know when Tutor" I cupped his cheeks with my both hands now "I always want to be this closer to you" I was leaning more closer towards his lips and he shoved me and said P' after the lesson I said. "Okay then" I endured the lesson with looking only in his eyes and was obliviate to what he was saying and then he said okay these are some question I have given for you regarding this topic I want them solved tomorrow. At that moment swiftly by one hand I grasp his waist and other his neck and began to kiss him. It was chaste kiss at the beginning then I began to lick his lips, probing my tongue asking for entrance, this time Tutor did not resist me though, he allowed me the entrance and I began to explore inside of his mouth, our tongues began to mingle with each other. Now he also held me by my head, his both hands were in my hair bringing me more closer. I was kissing him wildly now I sat on my knees and kissing him now his head lying on side rest of sofa, soon he was out of breath and I broke the kiss. I wanted to devoured him there only if i had not stop then, but I planned the date tonight, I want this moment to be most memorable moment in our life. Tutor was still out of breath, I caressed his cheek and said "let's go to have a dinner". "You took leave from your part time job right?" He nod. I was still wearing uniform, Tutor could wear the clothes he wanted. He got ready with Blue coloured t-shirt and jeans and he was looking hot! I held his hand and ushered him outside. He was try to get out of my grasp saying he can walk by himself but I told him that otherwise I'm going to carry you on shoulder then he gave up we sat in the car and headed towards destination. My home was on the way so I brought Tutor there and changed the clothes as my father was not at home our caretaker welcomed Tutor and soon we depart. This is famous restaurant in the city where you can reserve the table for couples with no disturbance at all, the lighting was so beautiful I told Tutor to order whatever he liked and he did, he was the happiest when he was eating food and at the end we had cake. I said " Tutor now I seriously want to say I love you and be my boyfriend" and he replied "I love you too P'. It was not something grand I just remove my necklace which I wear always with my name carved on silver and I tied that around his neck. "I promise I will be good to you and take care of you" He was overwhelmed and said " I also give my best to our relationship". Then we went to the garden near from there. Where we saw beautiful lightening fountains holding each others hands and left. In car both of us were silent but suddenly Tutor leaned his head on my shoulder and I was more than happy!

Author's Note
Wait for next chapter to explore more sizzling chemistry of Tutor and Fighter.