This petty yet stinging feeling

Fighter's Point of View
I am here at Tutor's place with my lesson material and as expected his friend is here too. It's good that I decided to come, the door was opened by that stupid friend of his. As soon as I came Tutor asked me about the queries I had and I asked him doesn't his friend getting late? He replied no he's staying over here for night? What this 'nothing to good for' friend is staying here overnight? I know it's normal for male friends to stay for overnight but still doesn't this person has his home or place to live? "He often does that when he comes to meet. We meet after a while so we naturally want to spend more time together". "Oh" I replied with sulking mood. "So what are the problems you are facing?" Tutor asked. Currently my big problem is this Mork I wondered to myself. As I asked my friend Thada for many questions he has sent me as much as them. Tutor saw one related grammar part it was direct, indirect speech and he said that he has already explained it to me but I said that I had forgotten it. Many questions were quite good though so Tutor without any doubt began to explain it to me. Mork was playing games on mobile he seemed bored though. 
Mork -   These things are so easy don't you think same Tutor?
Tutor - Mork some people have interest in different subjects, for example P'Fighter is good in mathematics and static dynamics.
Mork - That's pretty impressive
I had no idea.
Oh Tutor knew that I'm good in those subjects I'm shouting with happiness in my mind. It has been 1 hour already and it's 11 pm now. Tutor looked at the time and said,
Tutor - Aren't you getting late
Fighter - Yes but we have two questions left. Why don't you allow me to stay here Tutor I'm too tired to drive plus tomorrow the first period is English. It will be much easier to go from your condo as university is nearby from your place than mine.
Tutor (thought for while) - But my place is too small and there are already two person sharing it
Fighter - So adding one more friend will not harm will it?
Mork - It might cause incovenieniece if there is a person between two best friends though.
Fighter - If I'll cause you any convenience then I can leave. ( I was hurt by Mork but I acted more hurt)
Tutor -  Okay P'Fighter if you don't find this place too small then you can stay. Mork try to understand he is too tired to drive, it's too late and tomorrow he has to go early so it will be convenient from here.
Mork - Okay dude I was just kidding earlier when i said that.
'Kidding?" I feel like killing someone though but I'm happy that Tutor allowed me to stay.  I texted my father that I'm staying over at friend's place. He will checked as he often comes late.
Tutor brought one mattress from his storage rack and said "P'Fighter I think you should sleep on bed as you wouldn't have habit to sleep down on mattress". That's right I never slept on just mattress on floor except few of school and university occasions and I find it difficult.
Fighter - What about you and Mork?
Tutor -  we will be sleeping here in the hall on mattress.
No that can not be happening! I told Tutor that I'm going to sleep with them it will be like camping experience. Tutor agreed then he gave me and Mork his night wear, T shirt and shorts which were quite short for us as we both are 3 inches heighted than him. He said that he has given the one that are too loose for him that's why the Tees were perfect for us. We brushed and washed ourselves and went to sleep as we both had dinner earlier, so it was no issue. We were sleeping with keeping little bit distance.
Fighter - So what do you guys do when you get united?
Mork - We chat, we play game, sometimes watch movie and then cuddle he said with the smile.
Cuddle that should not have happened. Tutor was smiling too with his answer.
Fighter - So why don't we have a round of game then?
Tutor - But P' you have to wake up earlier tomorrow
Mork - Lets just have one game then.
Tutor - P' he is telling you because he is extremely good in games all of his friends including me always lose against him.
Now we are facing each other and Tutor was between us. I never let down someone's challenge and I'm also pro at game, let's show this idiot friend his place. And that's how we began to play the game 'clash of titans' Tutor got bored after sometime as he was losing it but me and Mork were going well. He is not a bad player! He is good player actually.  It was neck to neck game but I won first round and I was so happy wanted to celebrate it with Tutor but noticed that he was sleeping already! I dont want to wake him up, he looks like an angel when he is asleep. Mork challenged me for another one and said it was sheer luck that I won and I said fine. And we began to have another round which again went so well, it seemed Mork was about to win but then suddenly Tutor turned towards me cuddled me on my neck and said "Lets sleep P we have to wake up early and he also put his leg on my legs. I was froze at that moment and lost the game but was so happy as much as I can ever imagine! Whereas Mork looked shocked he even said "what are you doing Tutor" But Tutor said "please let me sleep." Morn whispered "don't misunderstand he always gets cuddly when he sleeps. Really then I shall better not let him sleep with anyone then I thought to.myself. And in that same position I don't know when I fell into slumber.

Author's note:
Hey guys I don't know much about games if I was wrong about then kindly forgive me.
And thanks guys for voting @ saehan01, SueRie, RoslKhalis and LinZLew618