Teasing you is fun

Fighter's Point of view
At today's evening while roaming through the campus I saw Tutor, he was with a girl they were talking about some study related thing and I thought interrupting them will be so much fun. I went towards them the girl said "you are so handsome P!" and Tutor seemed so irritated, the reaction I expected 😉. I kept hands on his shoulder and whispered in his ear "studying is so boring" and then scooted away.
These days boredom of my life has just gone away thanks to Tutor of course! Teasing him in idle time is so much fun! His cute face becomes more cuter when I irritate him. He seems popular amongst girls though, I see so many girls around him. Well it's not like I'm less popular than him!
Today he was with his friends in canteen and I went towards them, he was avoiding me so I sat beside him and just had a bite from his curry he was so angry. Zon, his friend welcomed me though, I sat so close with Tutor that my thighs were squeezing him, it's normal among guys but I noticed something his thighs were so soft more like girls! I pinched his cheek and said "little princess seemed to be pissed off" he pushed my hand with hatred in his eyes. His cheeks are so soft too! So feminine this guy. We left from there after some time with Tutor did not say anything.
Later that evening I was at the faculty upstairs and noticed Tutor on terrace, he was appreciating the view, may be somewhat lingered in some thought. I went as silently as possible behind him then by holding his hand pinned him on wall, he seemed surprised first  but then shouted " what is your fucking problem P" I pressed more on him and said "just want to wake you from your daydreaming" . He shouted back this is not funny P leave me, leave my hands" and I released him and asked "why are you so worked up with what we friends do ha?" He answered " P is this what you do with your friend?" I couldn't say anything to that! He began to leave and I said " you are the one mighty princess showing the tantrum all the time like a crybaby." I ran and then bumped into his shoulder and said "what happened oh the cybaby is hurt sorry baby"
The next day I was quite giving attention to Hwa we are on date. We ate Hwa's favourite food and then we were at campus and Hwa remembered that she has some work with Tutor, so she called him and asked for his location and we went there. Tutor and Saifai were in campus having conversation then he noticed us and by his glare he did not seem happy with seeing us. Hwa went there and told tutor that he should come with her and at her home they will discuss about the topic which they will have test on in few days and Tutor agreed. Hwa in her cute voice requested me to give lift to Saifai and Tutor and I said " I don't mind but I don't know about you friend" He was hesitant but Hwa coaxed him to come with us. They sat on the passenger seat I could see in the mirror how he was not happy. I said Hwa to break the silence after sometime "there are so many people who have so much time to waste chatting with girls, don't they?" Tutor said "some arrogant people don't know that people think of them as an asshole." This made me so angry but Hwa shouted "will you guys stop fighting?" And we both became silent.
That night I received call from Hwa and she told me that she wants me and Tutor to be friends. I said I'm not the one being asshole he is the one. Then she told me about Tutor's financial condition and how his mother is in debt therefore he is working part time and tutoring in university. Oh so that's why I saw many girls around him but he is so obnoxious opposite to have this financial condition. Later Hwa asked me if I would like to take tutoring from tutor for English subject, which is my weak subject. Even my father also told me many times to learn English as we are expanding our business overseas. But I hate studying I told Hwa that I will think about it. After we finished talking I was wondering if Tutor likes Hwa, I felt every time he looks at her with so much affection it looks like he is in love with her or may be I'm over thinking but recently I'm thinking so much about him and while thinking I went to sleep.