Why r u so irresistible?

Warning 18+
This is something you guys must be waiting for😜! Tell me about your opinions in the comment section. This first time for writing this r rated scene so forgive me if it is not that good.
Fighter's Point of View
I accept that I was quite not sensible when I was not paying attention to Tutors teaching but I'm just like that I just wanted to help him financially. I regreted that thing and then followed Tutor to his part time job in supermarket I was just getting Tutors attention by teasing him at that time one asshole tried to flirt with the boy. He was holding Tutor's hand and flirting with him. I got so angry and threatened the man that I will beat him up if he comes near Tutor again. When he asked me who are you? I told him that 'I'm his boyfriend' even I was shocked to the answer. Later on Tutor except thanking me asked me the same thing that why did I say that I'm his boyfriend so I told him that because he will get more scared and will know that you are taken.
While we were riding back to home in my car I asked him few questions about his part time job and when I was asking whether many people flirts with him? And I found out that he was asleep. My eyes went to that peacefully sleeping cute face and those plump red lips, I remembered the kiss we had. Gradually Tutor was leaning towards me and I offered my shoulder with due respect. He held my arm with both of his hands and I felt that touch was something different. I was going very slow so that he can sleep soundly but at the end we arrived to his condo and when I woke him up he let me go. I informed him that I will continue the tutoring and he approved.
I came home and on bed I was wondering why was I so angry when that man flirted with Tutor but then any righteous man would do what I did right? Yes it was because I wanted to protect him. Then I remembered the moments in the car I felt very happy when he leaned on my shoulder what was that? Well I also like when my cousin lean on my shoulder that's must be it and that kiss we had had earlier may have been made my mind confused! Whatever now I have decided to continue the tutoring with more serious note.
The next day at evening I went to Tutor's condo for learning. I was paying attention to grammar Tutor was teaching me. I had one question so I went closer to him and asked "why is it why r u and not is you?" And he was explaining me singular and plural verbs. He has the book in his hands and I leaned closer to have a look at it. We were so close that our faces were touched to each other and now I was looking at his lips. Tutor suddenly smashed the book on my head and said "where is your attention?" I got back to my place Tutor asked then "P' why do you get so closer to me every time?" "I get closer to all my friends like this" I said it and pinned him down under me I was straddling him and captured both of his hands on his head and my heart began to beat faster. I am so close to his face and it is so cute, there was very less distance between our lips and I made it close with smacking my lips on him. I began to kiss him but he was resisting me so I just detached my lips from his and he muttered "what..." and with this opportunity I plunged my tongue inside his mouth I was exploring everything and the sweet taste was making me kiss him more. I noticed that Tutor's resistance also became lesser and our tongues were now mingling with each other fighting for dominance. I captured his hands with one hand now and gradually my other hand went to his waist. I began to get the hem of shirt over and sneaked my hand on his stomach it was so soft, caressing him was so tempting he moaned in my mouth when I slowly squeezed there. I targeted his sweet neck with my lips after letting our kiss end. I let go his hands and they were now on my neck pressing me more close on his neck. His moans were driving me crazy to explore more. I realized that my little fighter is getting hard. I sucked him more harder on his neck my other hand now came towards his chest and I began to caress it. My leg that was straddling his legs, when i rubbed my thigh on his little Tutor and I sensed he was getting hard too. He was moaning mess and suddenly said "you like me Fighter don't you?" This made me come to my senses and I stopped myself. What has just happened I was making out with a man? And I said "I'm not sure" to him. Tutor was so disappointed he could not say anything and I just left from there.