Rational or irrational?

Tutor's Point of View
I'll not say that it was unexpected, I had this feeling that P'Fighter has feelings for me. From many days my heart is also getting faltered, yes I love it when P'Fighter gives me all his attention, I love it when he gets jealous over me and I love it when he cares for me. Today he confessed that he loves me I know I love him too but I don't only want to rely on this irrational heart. I need to make sure whether Pfighter is serious or not because I'm not like the other people who only wanted to sleep with him. But how can I confirm his feelings, though he already has confirmed but Pfighter is so free minded to trust.
I heard from his friends and Hwa these days that Pfighter is appeared to be changed person. Last time Hwa even told me that P'Fighter has told her that he is in love with some person which she said is hard to believe but he seemed serious this time she said. His friends were chatting few days with amazement that how can P'Fighter reject that hot girl. Apparently this hot voluptos girl from journalism faculty was hitting on P'Fighter but he said he likes someone else and rejected her. Well that's not like P' I know this is indicating that he likes me. I can see in his eyes that he loves me, I should answer him back that I love him too. But not too easy Tutor, you should show him that it's not an easy thing to do.

Fighter's Point of View
Time! Why does he need time to say I love you to someone like me? I'm total hot catch and everyone will get crazy if I say I love them. But may be because of that quality I fall in love him, don't I? Oh let him play this little game eventually he is going to be mine and then I will get back all these days that we missed!
Today also I gave Tutor ride and he was avoiding having any eye contact with me even he was sitting beside him. I asked him,
Fighter - Did you think about it?
Tutor - P' you are being so impatient.
Fighter - Oh come on Tutor I know you love me too, why are you being difficult.
Tutor - P' how much do you like me?
P'Fighter - I can not measure but lot
Tutor - What can you do for me?
P'Fighter - I have already been sacrificing so much for me, do you know these days girls are cursing because I broke their hearts
Tutor - So arrogant!
Fighter - Come on you know I'm saying the fact. What do you want me to do?
Tutor - you have to get A for upcoming English test?
Fighter - I hit the break and said what?
Tutor - You heard it right.
Fighter - So you want to play hard to get ha? Okay I accept it. But I want a reward with an answer for doing it.
Tutor - What do you want.
Fighter - I'll tell you later.
Tutor - If it's something out of my league I wouldn't.
We reached to his condo and after getting fresh and changed we began the lesson. He was saying something about 'clause' and 'phrase' and I don't know what was it because I was lost in his eyes. Tutor playfully hit the book on my head and got me out of my reverie. "Why aren't you concentrating?" He said. "Because of the temptation called Tutor!" I got more closer to his face. He was blushing I kissed his cheek suddenly and he was shocked.
Tutor - "P' I haven't given any answer yet".
Fighter - Oh come on this things even happen between friends too.
Tutor - You are blurting out anything.
Fighter - Why are you that shy?
Tutor - Lets concentrate on lesson.
He continued lesson and I was looking for any chance to have skinship with him. I get closer to him put one hand on his thigh and asked one question. He was giving me warning look but his thigh was so soft that I don't want to let my hand take away. He pushed it away
Tutor - "P' I'm not going to explain it to you! Now go and study yourself.
Fighter - Oh what a temper
I pulled him down on sofa and said     Fighter - aren't you being too sensitive or are you feeling something when I come closer?
He hit my leg with his foot and told me to go and study home. I said it's fine we will see what happens after a test.
That night I couldn't sleep at all I wanted to hold him more, just a kiss may be but he was showing too much resistance. Such a coy boy! The test is in two days and I will of course get an A. Oh I need to study, okay it's better to study because however I'm not getting any sleep. Even though I'm weak in English, the reason behind it is my disinterest towards the subject but once I put my mind to do something I definitely do it!
The next two days I decided to not to go for Tutions but to study at home because it was too hard for me to concentrate on study when Tutor sits beside me with that cute face! I want to devour him then and there! The feelings are getting out of control. The next day I told Tutor that I will not be there for tuition, he asked me why I said it's a secret! As I saw when I said I will not be there for tuition I saw little bit disappointment in his eyes that's why I said it's secret to make him think about me.