Is it the time?

Tutor's Point of View
I am quite confused with the change that has taken place in P'Fighter behaviour. He has improved himself so much, leaving most of his bad traits. I noticed something though in this period that P'Fighter steals the glances whenever I'm not looking at him. Is it real or it's just what I feel? Sometimes these days I also steal the glances at P'Fighter and to the top of that I noticed few days before that he was watching me from afar while I was working in supermarket. Is he playing with me again? By being good then woo me and dump me or is he being genuine? But his friends also noticing the change in him, even Hwa too. She told me that P'Fighter seems so out of focus these days. What could it be I decided to let the matter end with whatever happened in the past between us with just professional relation left but P'Fighter's presence make me happy these days, I even miss him on sundays when we can not see each other! Am I falling for him but no I can never show it because you can not trust jock like P'Fighter.

Fighter's point of view
I'm waiting for the opportunity to tell Tutor that I like him, no I love him and decided to say it today at his condo. It's not like me to get nervous or waiting for opportunity to express my feelings because girls always did that first, even some boys too but this time it is different I want Tutor to be with me for a long. Now I have come to know why my friends become cowards to confess their love, if you love that person it means you want to hold on him or her and therefore with the confession the fear of losing them comes with it.
Today Tutor was looking cute as always, we met each other at morning  and greeted each other with smile. His smile makes my day perfect and from today I want to make this day more perfect. I did not get flower or cards as I guessed he would not like it, even P'Tharn said wooing a man is different you just have to become honest,( it interprets some of men do not like fancy confession or proposal)  therefore I decided to confess in a very casual manner. I was in class but I was not listening to the lecture, my all attention was on how to say it and it was evening already.
At the evening as usual I offered Tutor  a lift but he said he is meeting with someone today so he is cancelling the tuition. What? I have gained this confidence after thinking for so long and I can't do it? "Who is the person?" I asked.
Tutor - He's middle school friend but now he is in different university so we meet only few times
Fighter - this friend appear to be  important friend I guess.
Tutor - yes he helped me a lot and was always there when I need him
Fighter - Okay then we can have our tuition tomorrow right?
Tutor - yes of course P'Fighter.
I told I still want to give him ride as I am going that way. Who's this friend I was wondering all the time in car and finally we reach to his condo. There was standing his friend Mork as he said, this boy looks handsome and well build, when he saw Tutor he smiled like he's the happiest person in the world! And I hated it because Tutor also gave him very bright smile as soon as he got off they hugged each other. Why people need to do that awkward thing just greet each other with Thai greeting! He introduced me with him. Mork shook my hand with that smile again I don't want to be petty person in front of Tutor so I also smiled. I was standing there without saying anything just observing them, Tutor noticed it and said aren't you being late P? I said yes and left from there not to home though.
I parked my car from where I can see Tutor's condo and his window too.
After sometime his friend was at the window and I can see him, he had coffee mug in his hand and seems to be have conversation now. It's been an hour but his friend is not leaving. What's wrong with me am I being possessive, jealous? Whatever I don't want Tutor to be left alone with anyone wheter it is a girl or a boy. Why this boy is not leaving? Wait is he going to stay overnight?
I'm bored in a car after sometime at around 8 pm they came outside. Tutor  was dressed up in Royal Blue shirt and while trouser and he was looking so cute! His friend had also elegant attire. He brought his car from parking place, wait this person has a car? They both sat leaving somewhere and I followed them. This is not stalking I am just making sure he is good person. Their car stopped at one famous restaurant and they went in. I also followed them they seemed to be reserved the seat and it was not hard for me to get the seat as I have been here many times as the owner is my dad's friend. They sat in front of each other grabbing attention of others' with their looks. I sat to their right side from where I can see them but they can't see me. The girls beside me were saying oh these boys are so handsome shall we go and get them? But other replied they look as couple sis, I don't think you stand any chance! Look at the way they are staring at each other they are perfect for each other. This made me more mad, they really seems more than comfortable with each other. The girls then looked at me and were sending flirtatious looks at me saying today there is feast but I was not happy! Tutor and his friend ordered few dishes, while eating Tutor got some cream on his lips and that Mork or Nork wiped it with his thumb. I can't bear this! I wanted to go to them and beat the hell out of that friend of him.😂 Am I being petty, possessive what can I do? I always get angry when people flirts with Tutor in mart and now this friend of his! He is acting too close that people are considering them as couple and I couldn't take it anymore I decided to leave from there. I got outside and called Tutor, he received the call I asked what is he doing? And he said eating such a misschievous answer! He asked why did I call? I said that I have some questions for him regarded the English subject, oh that is the smartest thing I have ever said! Tutor replied that he is outside now with his friend so we can just look at the questions tomorrow. I said no it's urgent we have test tomorrow.
Tutor - but you do not say that there will be any test tomorrow
Fighter - it is surprised one
Turor - Okay then call me in half an hour we will have look at it
Fighter - what about I come to you, because I have many doubts ( Tutor can not say reject any study related matter and I know his weakness)
Tutor - Okay then it's fine P'Fighter you can come he said
I was so happy, I called my friend Thada to get some questions from him, he is smart one and I wanted my questions to be genuine before Tutor with all the preparation I left to his condo.