"Lauren its so pretty!!" I told her and she then said "you play videogames right?" I nodded "duh I'm a basic 16 year old boy!" She laughed and opened my closet.. it was a walk in closet and she already bought some sweaters

She then smiled at me and said "there's a secret door here" she pointed at the wall and I looked confused she then pushed the wall and my mouth dropped to the ground

She then smiled at me and said "there's a secret door here" she pointed at the wall and I looked confused she then pushed the wall and my mouth dropped to the ground. "Oh my god!" I screamed and saw this

"Yea cool right?! There's a door there that goes to my room so we share this room to play videogames!!" Lauren said excited I smiled so bright and hugged her " I KNEW I WOULDNT REGRET THIS!!" She laughed and said that she's back in a hour she's go...

"Yea cool right?! There's a door there that goes to my room so we share this room to play videogames!!" Lauren said excited I smiled so bright and hugged her " I KNEW I WOULDNT REGRET THIS!!" She laughed and said that she's back in a hour she's going to make tiktoks outside with all the girls and I could explore everything. I laid on my bed and started learning tiktok dances my username was :Kyle.orlando I made my first tiktok

(The first tiktok in that video)
I posted a tiktok and said under it "I'm official a tiktokker losersss" I posted it and learned dances and stuff I layer down and watched victorious on my bed cause Lauren bought a tv for me she's so nice!

Harmony pov

I came home in the morning and walked in the house with my stuff to see my mom crying and my dad on the phone looking mad.. "mom dad?" I said my mom looked up and hugged me and said "tell me kyles with you!" She said "he's not wheres he?" I said confused "we looked at the cameras and saw that he left with 4 luggage's.." my dad said worried "what do you mean!!!" I said with tears "we think he walked away from home!" My mom said crying.. but why would he do that.. "we called him but it said that the number doesn't exist.." my dad said calm, I then got a call "hello?" I said soft "HARMONY HOE UR BROTHER IS ON MY FOR YOU PAGE!!" I looked at my parents and then turned my phone on speaker "what do you mean kyles in the for you page?" When I said Kyle my parents paid attention "HES ON MY FOR YOU PAGE WITH ALMOST 4 MILLION LIKES DUDE!!" She screamed in the phone "WHAT FOR YOU PAGE?" I said, "TIKTOK!" She screamed "WAIT IMA CALL YOU BACK !!" I told her I hanged up and looked at my parents.. I then fast opened tiktok and the first thing I see is my brother I turned the phone to my parents and they looked at eachother "wait where is he? And when was this posted?" My dad said worried I looked at the time and I said "30 minutes ago.." I said and they looked at me I clicked on his page on saw this girl on his page I clicked on the video and saw this girl and clicked on her page "charlidamelio" I said and then it hit me "she's the most famous person on tiktok" I looked shock "how on earth is Kyle with charli damelio on a tiktok EVEN HOW DOES HE HAS SO MANY FOLLOWERS!!!" I said freaking out my parents looked at me "sweetie can you search that girl up and see where she lives?" I looked at her and said "everyone knows were she lives" I said in a duh tone "how don't we know?" My dad said "cause ur old- no no I meant something else sorry" I said fast and my mom laughed at my dad AHAH "she lives at the hype house!" I said and they looked at me "and were is that?" I then got a notification from tiktok room.