Allura sighed "as you know things with the Galra are NOT good and so I fear for my fathers and of course your fathers safety as well. Not to mention my Father made the horrible decision of sending our strongest weapon away just because one of the paladins has gone mad!" Allura almost shouted angrily. "The black Lion is still in the castle of lions and I've TRIED to bond with it so has Romelle but it's won't take us..." she said looking at Katie with guilty and pleading eyes.

Katie sighed "so you want ME to give it a shot?" She asked raising a brow.

Romelle and Allura nodded. "And what if the black Lion doesn't choose me? What then?" Katie asked crossing her arms. "I'm good at combat and tech but I'm not a leader like Zarkon was, the black Lion wouldn't fit or choose me." Katie argued.

Allura stopped "we have to atleast try! And if it doesn't work you can help us track the other lions down!" She looked at Katie pleadingly.

"Okay Fine. I'll do it. But there's no Guarantee any of the lions will accept us, even if they do we're new at this we could be leading the Galra straight to the lions." Katie said.

"That's why we have you Katie! Your amazing the Galra won't be able to find you!" Romelle exclaimed hugging Katie tightly once again. Allura gave her a hug too after Romelle let go. "Thank you Katie!" She exclaimed.

Katie nodded and they all made their way to the castle. They dropped off their stuff  and snuck down to the Black Lions Hangar. Katie sat in the seat trying to get a feel for the lions controls but to no avail. Romelle and Allura were behind her quite disappointed. As they got up to leave the black Lion shut its mouth and activated! It hadn't chosen Katie but it was moving...

"W-whats going on?!" Romelle asked slightly panicking.

Katie grabbed her bag which she carried at all times with tech stuff and pulled out her lap top typing a bunch of stuff. "T-the Lion isn't responding to us, really it's not responding to anyone at all. I think it's trying to take us somewhere..." she said putting her lap top away just in time as she fell to the ground from the lion flying off. It opened a wormhole?!

Katie made her way to the lions seat where she sat down and got a better grip so she wasn't flying around the lion like Allura and Romelle, it was going at incredible speeds. Once they made it out of the wormhole they found themselves on a Jungle planet where the lion landed by a strange mountain like structure covered in vines.

Something was pulling her towards it, she headed out while Allura and Romelle struggled to regain their footing trying to shake off their dizziness. As soon as both her feet were safely on land the lion stood up and just stood there. "Gah! Was it trying to leave me?!" Katie panicked however after she regained her composure that strange feeling overcame her again, kind of like if something were pulling her.

She climbed up to the top of the mountain and saw a green light down at the bottom of a hole, she jumped down to investigate only to find it was a temple! And in the center of it all was the Green Lion! She was drawn to its presence. So this was what was pulling her forward.

She walked forward and put her hand on the particle barrier surrounding the lion. "Hey there girl..." she looked at the amazing mechanical beast in awe. Her trance was broken when she felt a light behind her, she spun around to see a stair case leading to a pillar, inside that pillar were 5 gems each a different color, there was a Black one, a Red one, a Blue one, a Yellow one, and a Green on. "Strange..." suddenly an idea sparked in her mind.

She pulled out a silver bracelet that went from her wrist half way to her elbow. She pressed a button and from it appeared a digital computer like screen.