Part 6

*Belle POV*

"So lets do something fun guys just to keep the sadness away" I say and wiped my tears and plastered on the fakest smile that anyone could believe it.

"Yes we can play some Xbox or charades or anything you like." Jacob says.
"Let's play Charades" Hunter says.
"Okay great lets team up" Stephan says.
"Twins your not gonna be together this time sorry because you will win because of your telepathy again." Sean says with a smirk.
"Fine I will go with Hunter and Jacob Will go With Stephan, that leaves you and Sean cool?"
"Yeah sure let's go"

We played for about an hour and Jacob and Stephan won.
"Okay same teams on the Xbox now."I said.
"Great let's play need for speed (NFS)"
Jacob says running towards the controls.

We played and me and Sean won that one.
"It's impossible I play this game my whole life and a girl kicked my ass just like that." Jacob said looking at me in disbelief.

We all started laughing at how he sounded in that one.

"Oki guys I'm gonna go make dinner for us" Hunter said as he stoop up and went to the kitchen.
"Okay I sat on the couch when Sean sat beside me"
"Tell me a little something about yourself" He broke the silence between us.
"Well I sing and play quitar..." I was interrupted by Stephan running up the stairs. "Okay that was..... Akward"I said as stephan came back with a quitar in his hands.
" What are you doing" I say as he hands me the quitar.
"Your going to sing and play us something."
"Who's quitar is... this" I ask looking at every one.
"It's Sean's" Jacob and Jackson syas in union.
"Seriously you guess need to stop" I laughed and took the quitar to start playing but again I was interrupted by Hunter "Guys the food is ready you can come eat".
"Oo...would you look at that dinner is ready" I sat the quitar down and ran for the kitchen but the couch caught my foot and I fell to the floor. Then everyone started laughing. When Sean came to me with a smirk and he went down to his knees and started to tickle me.

"No!!! Stop.... SEAN.... No don't" I said through laughter but then he tickled me on the place my dad kicked me in the ribs and I shrieked out in pain.
"What's wrong" Sean said looking at me worried.
I lifted my shirt just to where I can see the blue end purple bruise on my stomach. Seans gaze went cold and I can see his jawline and fists clenching together as they turn white. I saw Anger in him.
"Sorry guys let's just go eat" I say standing up and walking away.

..... ❤️.....

After we ate we all sat down at the living room again and I grabbed the quitar and started to play 'stronger by Kelly Clarkson'.

You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in color
And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, 'cause you're dead wrong

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

You heard that I was starting over with someone new
But told you I wasn't....

Then the doorbell rang and everyone that was looking at me so chilled, snapped their heads to the door and they all stiffened.

Hunter took the TV and put the song of stronger on the TV while Stephan hurried to the window to see who it was Jacob and Jackson hurried me down to the basement but Sean said
"It's fine guys it's just Hunters Girl."

I released the breath I didn't even know I was holding and went back to the living room.

I saw the girl and she looked at me she was just as beautiful and I can see she is happy with Hunter.
"Heyy I am Samantha Hunters girl, and you are...."
She said in a very friendly way.
"O yeah sorry I'm Belle" I said and she pulled me into a friendly hug.
"Well Belle it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends."
"Yeah for sure, but I don't know how this works I never had any friends" I say shyly and they all stared at me in silence and I just lowerd my head down.
"It's fine so you wanna go shopping sometime. "
"Yeah that will be great I'd love too."
"Cool so it was you singing before I came huh"
"No what do you mean" I say looking as innocent as possible.
"Well first of all I love Kelly Clarkson and she doesn't sing that way. And second of all my brother never like litterly never let anyone play his quitar that is laying on the couch over there." I Felt myself blush at that comment.
First Sean is her brother. Second why can I then play that when others can't.
No wait in overreacting. Right!?

"Sean is your brother" I ask
"Yeah, he is annoying but I love him" She said looking at him then whispers to me "I think he likes you". I snapped my head to look at him and I felt myself blush and Sam just started to giggle at my behavior.

He can't possibly like me Can he? I mean c'mon how is that even possible. I mean he is nice and cute and caring and I think..... NOOO snap out of it Belle..!!!

*Sean POV.*

I see her looking at me and she started blushing and looked down after my sister whispered something to her. I then felt myself blush as my sister started to giggle and looked at me with a wink.

I mean yeah I know what she told her but why I mean I do like her and all.... but I have to get to know her better than this. She is special. And I have never seen the boys this happy and they see her as their sister. But I see more in her maybe she will give me a chance if we get to know one another.