Part 5

"DAD"...... What? Why?How? He died two years ago I started crying.
"How... Dad I thought.... You were..... dead" I said between sobs.
"No sweaty I made it" I tried standing up to go to him and hug him but I stood still because why would he kidnap me and tie me up.
"Why would you kidnap me dad?" I ask with a questioned look.
"Because it is your fault we got into that crash and your mom died.! If you didn't want that stupid quitar she would still be here." I really started crying this time it doesn't make sense. My dad would never do that.
"DAD no Im sorry.... but it was an... accident"
"I loved your mother so much and you took her away that is why I'm gonna make yout live miserable before I end it" he walked towards me and slapped me across the face and kicked me in the ribs and with that he walked out the door and again just disappeared out of my live but worse.
I fell to my knees and started crying my heart out I could not take that,why would he be like that.

After about 5 minutes the boys came in seeing my situasion. Sean was the first one to land by my side and hold me to him."Everything will be fine.... Shh..... It will be fine" he then loosened my ropes. "Belle what happend " Stephan asked as he was worried.
"My dad..." I just cried again I could not go further than that.
I cried onto Sean shoulder repeating my dad's words in my head over and over agian feeling as If it was really my fault.

Then I looked them in the eyes and told them everything they all had pained looks on their faces and they came in for a group hug.

"So lets do something fun guys just to keep the sadness away" I say and wiped my tears and plastered on the fakest smile that anyone could believe it.

*Sean's POV.*
(when the boss came scene)

I helped her tie herself up and went to the front door waiting for the boss to show up. After 1 minute he was there walking to the house I don't like this guy. Why would he kidnap an innocent girl, He probably doesn't even know her.
"Where is she Sean" He says in a cold tone.
"Basement tied up like you asked us."
He then walked away towards the basement and I went to the boys.
"What do you think he is gonna do to her and why has he captured her?."I asked them nervously.
" We don't know we will see when that comes."

After about 10 minutes the boss comes out and escorts himself out the door and drove off. I ran to her quickly and saw her laying on her knees and crying. I felt so bad for her I couldn't just leave her so I ran towards her I took her in a big hug trying to comfort her.

"Everything will be fine.... Shh..... It will be fine" I told her then loosened her ropes. "Belle what happend " Stephan asked and I could see the worry in his eyes.
"My dad..." Is all se could say.
She cried onto my shoulder.

Then she looked up at us and she started telling us everything from her dad to the crash and why that happend and how he told her it was her fault. But It wasn't accidents happen and God does things for a reason not to break you down but to build you up and make you stronger and sometimes it's a test.

"So lets do something fun guys just to keep the sadness away" She says still with a pain expression but her smile was so fake.

*Mason POV.*

My sister has been gone for two days now what am I gonna do I really can't lose her after everything. I started crying but I got up to sing a song because that will help me relax and I have to be at model school in an hour so it will give me enough time.
I started singing 'Helium by Sia'

I'm trying but I keep falling down
I cry out but nothing comes now
I'm giving my all and I know peace will come
I never wanted to need someone
Yeah, I wanted to play tough, thought I could do all this on my own
But even Superwoman sometimes needed Superman's soul
Help me out of this hell
Your love lifts me up like helium
Your love lifts me up when I'm down, down, down, when I've hit the ground
You're all I need
And if you let go, I'll float towards the sun
I'm stronger 'cause you fill me up
But when the fear comes and I drift towards the ground
I am lucky that you're around
Yeah, I wanted to play tough, thought I could do all this on my own
But even Superwoman sometimes needed Superman's soul
Help me out of this hell
Your love lifts me up like helium
Your love lifts me up when I'm down, down, down, when I've hit the ground
You're all I need
'Cause your love lifts me up like helium
Your love lifts me up like helium
You lift me up and I am found
You lift me up before I hit the ground
You lift me up when I am down, down, down
You lift me up before I hit the ground
You lift me up and I am found
You lift me up before I hit the ground
You lift me up when I'm down, down, down
You lift me up before I hit the ground
Your love lifts me up like helium
Your love lifts me up when I'm down, down, down, when I've hit the ground
You're all I need
'Cause your love lifts me up like helium
Your love lifts me up like helium

I cried more then got up to go to model before I am to late.