Part 3

*Sean POV.*

She doesn't even look a bit worried.
I almost smiled at her energy but I keep my eyes on the road. "We are going to settle in a house where we are gonna watch you till our boss comes"

"O sounds like fun, who is your Boss" she asked
"You will see" I say quick trying to avoid the Question.
"What are we gonna do when we get to the House" she ask exited.

"We are meant to lock you up and keep you there just letting you get out when you need to use the bathroom and to change clothes in the morning or when you eat" Stephan said barely looking at anyone but the road.

We all went silent for 15 minutes till we reached the house.

"WHATTT!! is this even a House or is it a Mall" She screamed from the backseat.

"It's a house now will you climb out without giving us trouble" I say looking for an answer.

"Are you kidding why would I do that" She said starting to laugh and got out of the car walking towards the House. Why is she so different I feel like she would change my whole live in a blink of an eye. She seems so special.

*Belle POV*

*Belle POV*

I honestly am not scared at all. If they wanted to be bad they would have but we're they No! So I don't need to worry I got lost in thoughts again.

"So where is this place I need to be locked up in" I ask and they all looked kinda worried and caring.

"Well the basement actually but don't worry we will do that when the boss shows up. You can just cover your face and clothes with dirt and make your hair messy." Stephan says in an irittated tone. But not of me because he doesn't want me in that position.

"Okay so what you guys Wanna do"
"Chill I guess watch some Movie or something" Hunter Said

"I'm Hungry" The twins say in Union.
"stop saying everything when I am saying them" They say again.

Before i could say anything my tummy growled loudly catching everyone's attention in the room.
"I will go make food if you just stop nagging" Stephan says as he stands up and leave us.

I stood still admiring the house when it hit me.!?
"What will my parents think when I'm gone" I say in tension

"Don't worry we wrote a letter and dropping it in your mailbox telling them you were kidnapped but we also told them not to worry" Hunter says to me.

I sat down on the couch making myself comfortable and watching Netflix with the boys.

Hour later

"Guys food is ready come eat" I heard Stephan calling from the kitchen.

Jackson and Jacob were the first ones up from their seats Running towards the kitchen. I laughed at their ways so I guess I will just sit here and wait for them to finish their food.

"Belle are you coming" I Heard a voice behind me which sounds like Sean.
"I didn't know kidnappers sit with the hostages". I said back sarcastically.
"No Belle you can come and after that I will show you your room so you can freshen up."He said as he turn around. I can't help but realize the scar on his neck as he walked away. I wonder where he got that from.

Well I stood up and went to the kitchen after Sean. I could smell the delicious food.
I sat down next to Sean who sat next to Stephan. Jackson and Jacob was sitting on the other end in front of us and Hunter was sitting next to Me.

"This food is great are you some kind of chef."I ask with the great pasta taste in my mouth.
" No but he always has a great way of making any food better than the original ones" Hunter says as he moved  around to much in his seat that he fell to the floor. We all burst out in laughter even Hunter that was laying in the floor.

*Sean POV. *

I can't help but stare at her beautiful face and her hair that falls loosely down her back. She looked straight at me as if she knew I was staring then she turn a little pink and turned her head away.

Then of course Hunter fell down he is always so clumsy and it took the awkwardness away. It still gets to me why she is not afraid or trying to run away.

..... ❤️.....
After the food we ate "C'mon Belle let's get you to your room" I say pointing out to her.

We walked down the hall then she jumped on my back and said in a dramatic tone "Now you carry your slave for she is tired". We both burts out in laughter but then I tried and fell with her.
"I'm so sorry...." She said as she stood off of me and held her hand for me to get up. "It's fine lets go" I say just hiding my smile away from her.

"Here is your room it's down the hall at the end and my room is just next to yours" I point to the door at the end of the hallway and she just nodded.

"Thank you" She says running towards it and crashing on the bed and she just laid there with her eyes closed. She must be really tired because now she doesn't even move.I think she sleeps.
So I closed the door behind me and went back to the boys down stairs.
"Guys she is a sleep so I'm also gonna go now." I say heading back to my room after grabing my bottle of water.