Part 1

Belle POV.

I was sleeping silently when I heard a click on my door probably just my little sister Emily that always climb in the bed with me after 3 in the mornings because she gets nightmares after our grandma died. I miss her so much.

"Sis are you awake" I hear her soft whisper voice.
"Yup,come on climb up here Snowflake" I told her just to see her smile as she ran towards me and made herself comfortable next to me. I put my arms protectively around her knowing what she is gonna ask next.
"Sis will you sing me that song again" I smiled too myself knowing she would have asked that and I started singing a 'Fix you by coldplay'

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
When the tears come streaming down your face
'Cause you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
What could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
But high up above or down below
When you are too in love to let it show
Oh but if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
oh and tears come streaming down your face
And I
Tears streaming down your face
I promise you I will learn from all my mistakes
oh and the tears streaming down your face
And I
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.

I saw her next to me fast asleep and I also faded away with her next to me although I was scared because I also have nightmares of my own even worse than I can describe. But I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

...... ❤️.......

Later that Morning I woke up and saw snowflake still asleep with her teddy in her arms. Snowflake is a name my granny used too call her because she was always so cold. I admired her sleeping a little then I stood up and got dressed I decided to wear a black crop top with a dark blue short and my shoes. I was not big on make-up so I just put on mascara and eyeliner and then I just threw my hair up in a messy bun since I'm gonna make breakfast and I hate hair in my food.

I went to my door opening it and before walking of I just took a look at snowflake and then dissappeard into the hall to go downstairs to the kitchen. I heard my 2 brothers already fighting about the controls to play the Xbox.

"When are you 2 gonna grow up it is the same remotes really guys" I said in an exuasted tone and they both snapped their heads towards me both giving me a grin I knew I should run from.
"Morning to you to Lil Sis" Jason said standing up with Mason following behind him with the same grin on their faces.
"No please guys... Wait!! No! " I said started running to the door to get away from them just as I reached the door I was on the floor. "Stop please... I can't take it... No.. Guys stop..." I said through laughter as they are tickling me.

"Will you make us breakfast too then" They say in union.
"I wasn't even gonna make me breakfast guys"
"O now you lie to us because the only time you wear your hair like that is when you make food or when you are sick" Mason said with a smirk and a frown I don't even know how he does that but okay moving on.

"Okay you caught me but can I go now" I say tired
"Will you make us breakfast I wanna know first" Jason said
"No..." I was interrupted by them tickling me again "... No... Please... Okay fine... Fine" they stopped and looked at me "I will make you breakfast"

"Aww we knew you loved us" Mason said in a stupid tone.

...... ❤️.....

After we ate breakfast I went back to my room finding Emily just waking up.

"Heyy snowflake, did you sleep well" I say kissing her forehead.
"Morning Sis yess did actually " I smiled wide at her picking her up and taking her to the kitchen to eat her breakfast.