On Thursday she was kissing me in front of Liza. "I have to leave, my love. Or I'll miss my flight."

"Okay, go." She gave me one last kiss before turning me around and slapping my butt. I blush and push past my secretary.

Once I was off the plane and in Singapore, I called Josie.

We talked for a few minutes because I had a meeting to get to and Josie had a plane to catch to New York.

"Be safe in the big city." I said sincerely.

"Harry, I grew up in New York! I know my way around the streets. And I'm pregnant. No one hurts a pregnant woman." I sighed heavily.

"Fine."

"Hey, next time I visit my dad, will you come with me? Because I really want him to meet you."

"Yes. I'll take time off and come with you another time. Maybe before the baby is born?"

"Sure. Love you, Harry. Be safe in Singapore. If you hook up with a hot Asian chick, she better be pretty and she better speak English."

I chuckle. "I would never dream of climbing into bed with another woman, no matter her ethnicity, beauty, or language. I only have one woman on my mind at all times."

"Oh, Harry,"

"Liza."

"Harry!!"

"You were asking for it. Okay, I love you! Bye!!"

"Wait, Harry—" I smiled at my phone and sent a quick text to the real woman I was speaking of.

"It's you, you doof."

"I know😛😘"

I smiled to myself.

I did meet a beautiful, Asian woman. And she indeed spoke English. And I truly did sleep with her.

*Josie*

I got off the plane and headed for my dad's apartment.

"Joe!" My dad greeted me by my nickname when he opened his door. Part of me was grateful for moving somewhere where that nickname didn't exist. Hearing my dad use it, only brings back unwanted memories. I am so glad Harry or even Carl don't call me 'Joe.'

My father looked me up and down and his eyes were wide. "My, Joe, you've gained some weight." I frowned.

"I'm pregnant, dad." I rolled my eyes as he tried to apologize with a stupid laugh.

"I totally forgot!" I pushed past my dad, inviting myself into his apartment.

"How have you been?" I sat down on his couch and he rolled over to me in his wheelchair.

"I'm good. Life is good."

"So, you're pregnant. How is Ryan doing? Do you guys plan on getting married?" He looked down at my hand. "Man, that is a very nice ring. Ryan has good taste. Where in the world did he get the money for such a rock!?" He grabbed my hand and I half-heartedly laughed.

"I'm not with Ryan anymore, dad." He looked up at me.

"No?" I shook my head. "Then who's ring is that?"

I smiled. "His name is Harry Robinson. He owns a company up in Washington."

"Washington? D.C.?" I shook my head.