☆ Mother's Day Special ☆

This is long lol but it's a filler thingy, so I wanted it to all be in one thing! 

HAPPY LATE MOTHER'S DAY XDD

~~~

"Alright, kids. This Sunday is Hag's Day (aka Mother's Day)," announced Mr. Aizawa from the podium in homeroom. "We're having a banquet to honor mothers and everyone will wear their best outfit and you will all have to pick a song or write an original one to sing for your mother in the courtyard. Then we'll hold a party in the gym."

"THIS IS AN EXCELLANT IDEA, SENSEI. ONE OF THE BETTER ONES YOU'VE COME UP WITH!" Tenya complimented.

"What if I have nothin' good to say 'bout mine?" Katsuki asked, with his feet on his desk.

"Didn't say it'd have to be good. Now shut up."

Shouto raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"What if mine can't attend due to location?" he shyly mumbled.

"Ever heard of Zoom? It's all the rage in America," Mr. Aizawa responded.

"I do not live in the Western Hemisphere so I do not know of this 'Zoom'," Tenya objected.

"I wasn't talkin' to you, so don't worry about it. Quit wastin' my time," Mr. Aizawa groaned.

The bell then rang.

"Wait a minute!" I shouted.

"Whut?"

I angstily looked at the floor and shuffled my feet. "My mom isn't here. Do I have to participate?"

Katsuki interrupted, "Excuse me, Teach—but if she doesn't hafta participate, I ain't either."

"Eat a fatcake, boy."

"Hey, (Y/N). Ever heard of Zoom?" Tenya snarked.

"Hey, Tenya. Ever heard of social skills?" Katsuki mocked.

I dramatically picked up my Shrek satchel and ran out of the classroom. I held back tears cuz where even was my mom!?!?!? I felt just like Stephanie Tanner from Full House and Blossom from Blossom! All my other classmates have moms, but mine's somewhere in North Korea!!! At least that's where the last postcard came from.

"Hey, (Y/N). What's bringing you down?" Deku suddenly asked me with those Bo-Peep eyes of his.

"Oh, nothing. . ." I sighed dramatically.

"Is this about your mom?"

"Weren't you listenin' in class? Of course, it's about her mom!" Eijiro defended my honor.

I plopped on the floor in the middle of the crowded hall and held back tears. Katsuki, who was eating Hot Cheetos, sat down beside me and said, "You can have my mom."

"No, thanks. I choose life."

"Cheeto then?" he offered, shoving the bag in my nose which made my brain melt.

"No. . .I'm too depressed." So, I took the bag.

"She wants two?" Katsuki asked, looking dumbfounded at losing his bag of Cheetos.

"Well, at least you have a dad!" Deku smiled cheerfully.

"Yeah, All Might," I groaned.

"Are you kidding me? I'd love for him to be my dad!" Deku fanboyed.

"Then you can have him."