34 ☆ Why Do I Hear Boss Music?

"Man, that prom was something," said Eijiro as he entered the boy's locker room with the rest of the guys.

"Yeah, it happened four days ago and I still can't get the ringing out of my ear from Katsuki's screaming!" Denki remarked.

"Shut up, Calamari, you know my singing was good. You're just a jealous wannabe who can't even sing Madonna." Katsuki then stopped at his locker to open it. ". . .Not that I listen to her or anything—"

"I still can't believe she asked you. We shared an amazing kiss before prom so I thought that was a sign she wanted to go with me or something."

Katsuki slammed his locker shut. "What—"

"Excuse me, but I think you're mistaken," Hanta laughed. "She kissed me a while back as we soared through the sky on Tokoyami."

"You still owe me fifty bucks for that."

"Wait—(Y/N) kissed me though," Shouto muttered.

"But she kissed me at prom. . ." added Eijiro.

Katsuki shouted, "BUT I KISSED HER AT MY HOUSE PARTY!!!"

"I kissed her hand once—" Deku interjected, yet was ignored.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU KISSED HER TOO, FOUR EYES!" Katsuki snapped at Tenya.

"A gentleman does not kiss and tell," he responded. "But I'm not yet a man so in that case, yes. We did at prom while you were absent."

There was an awkward pause in the room. Suddenly, all of the guys pulled out two Nerf pistols each and pointed them at each other in a circle like they were in Pirates of the Caribbean. Other male students who weren't involved in the drama quickly fled into the hall.

Katsuki pointed his Nerf pistols at both Deku and Eijiro. "Alright, just so ya know—(Y/N)'s mine and I won't let any of y'all get in my way. She asked me to prom no matter what you freaks say."

Shouto, who was pointing at both Tenya and him, said, "Heh. Is that why I was the first one she kissed out of all of you losers?"

"Do almost kisses count?" asked Deku, who was aiming at Shouto and Fumikage.

"Shut up, nerd."

"I'm not even a part of this," said Fumikage.

At that, Deku pointed his one Nerf gun away from the bird and at Hanta.

"Why don't we resolve this as cohorts?" Tenya suggested.

"Put a cork in it, glasses. I ain't fallin' for any of yo tricks," Katsuki spat.

"Well, I guess there's only one way to settle this, guys. It was nice knowing you, bro." Eijiro pulled the trigger of his Nerf revolver and shot Katsuki in the chest with it. But the sponge bullet only bounced off his shirt.

"That was anticlimactic," sighed Denki.

They all placed their "guns" down and glanced at each other.

"We need to settle this as true, sophisticated gentlemen," said Shouto. "How about we all pound each other behind the school at five?"

"Sure, I'll tweet it." Denki pulled out his smartphone and started tweeting his followers the news.

"We should get someone to print our faces on t-shirts so we can get people to buy merch while we're at it," Hanta added.

"You just want free money cuz you can't keep a job," Katsuki snarled.