25 ☆ Casually Scarred for Life

"Gosh, I wonder why Deku turned into a villain. . ." I questioned, starting up a conversation with Hitoshi.

"I guess he figured you liked bad boys."

"Whaaaa? How could I be into bad boys?"

"Well, you're always hanging around a guy who sags his pants and bullies nerds. And then me, someone who can brainwash people and I'm really emo."

"How could Katsuki be a bad boy? He goes to bed at eight-thirty!" I defended. "And it's not like I chose to get lost with the basket case!"

"Hey, this trash bag is really heavy."

"Don't call Katsuki names."

"NO, I MEANT THE ACTUAL TRASH BAG."

"Still, it sounded rude. But Denki is actually really light. I'm not even breaking a sweat!" I giggled.

And the reason Denki was so lightweight—was because he wasn't on the trash bag anymore. He was gone. Hitoshi looked over at me with an unimpressed look on his face.

"You lost him."

When I scanned around, I saw that Denki had rolled down the hill on accident. He was face-flat in a mud puddle.

"Oh, just stuff him in the trash bag or something," Hitoshi advised. "It's not like much oxygen gets to his brain anyway."

So, I just grabbed Denki by his ankle and dragged him along for now. His head thumped on the concrete repeatedly, and every once in a while, I got static electricity if we walked near anything wet. However, it was fine for now.

"I think Katsuki is starting to wake up!" I smiled.

"Oh no, get a branch and whack him in the head before he does."

"HITOSHI, NO."

Katsuki blinked open his eyes and stirred awake before questioning, "Why am I being dragged across the pavement on a trash bag by a loser from Class 1-C?"

Hitoshi blankly answered, "We were taking you to the volcano for a sacrifice."

I facepalmed once again. "No, you went unconscious and we had to carry you with us!"

"Now get up and use your own legs." Hitoshi slid the bag from underneath his feet and caused Katsuki to tumble over.

"YOU PURPLE-HAIRED FREAK. I'LL BEAT YOU WITH MY AIRPODS IF YOU DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGA—"

"Guys!" I interjected. "It's super late. Should we get something to eat for the night?"

"What's even open?" Hitoshi challenged.

As we searched around the area, something disturbing caught my eye. It was a set of wrinkled clothes just lying on the sidewalk.

"What the heck?" Katsuki investigated it by touching it with his shoe. "Who the chiz left their clothes here??"

"HI!" shouted a voice from. . .underneath us?

The three of us stared down and saw none other than. . .a face popping out of the ground. It had the biggest smile plastered across it, and beady blue eyes that just scrutinized the depths of your soul. The face never once changed its creepy expression.

"I'M MIRIO THE HERIO—AND I AM HERE TO LOOK FOR ANY DAMSEL WHO NEEDS MY PROTECTION!"

"YOU'RE LOOKING UP (Y/N)'S SKIRT, EHHHH???? WELL, NOT ON MY WATCH, FLOOR-FACE!!" Katsuki immediately began stomping on this Mirio with his boot, which caused the guy to scream like a baby chipmunk.