12 ☆ The Search For Katsuki

As I left the property of U.A. with my search party, Shouto scooped me up in his arms like ice-cream or something. I tried hiding my face which was now the shade of Angry Bird. Eijiro gazed over at us in annoyance.

Why is Shouto the one who can pick her up like that? I wanna be the one to hold (Y/N) in my stronk, manly arms. I wanna be the one who puts lettuce in her beautiful, L'Oréal hair. . ., Eijiro thought to himself.

Izuku, Tenya, and Denki were death-glaring Shouto as well, while Momo only rolled her eyes.

"EXCUSE ME, BUT THIS IS VERY UNORDERLY, AND I THINK THAT (Y/N) HAS THE RIGHT TO WALK—" Tenya screamed, stealing me from the arms of Shouto, and carrying me in his own.

Izuku kidnapped me away from Tenya as well, only to say, "H-Hey!! Don't grab people like that, Iida!! It's quite rude. . ."

Eijiro laughed before lifting me away from the broccoli child, and placing me on his own shoulders. Since Eijiro was 5'7", I felt like a pro basketball player.

"Heehee—I'm so tall now!" I giggled, rubbing his spiky hair that resembled Ugandan Knuckles.

Denki mumbled, "I didn't even get a chance to carry her—"

So, I did a backflip and landed in the arms of Denki. "Now you do~!" I chirped. He blushed as a smirk crept on his face.

Eijiro died.

Momo jealously fumed, "CAN WE JUST SAVE BOOM BOOM BRAT ALREADY???"

"Oh, yeah." I hopped down and walked myself.

We were probably missing class, but who cares? It's not like it's hard to get into this school. But by the time we reached the eerie forest, the sky went dark. It was quite dramatic.

"Uhh, what's up with the sky?" wondered Momo, concerned.

Shouto assured everyone, "Somebody's going to die tonight."

"Haha, then again—Bakugou can take care of himself—right?" Denki tried abandoning the party, but Eijiro grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yeeted him back.

So, my now-scared search party and I headed into the shadowy woods.

"Guys, we should hold hands so we don't get separated," Momo suggested.

Denki snarked, "Nuh uh—I ain't getting near any of these guys. I'll just hold (Y/N)'s hand~"

"Alright, who wants to hold (Y/N)'s hand?" Momo asked the pathetic guys, rolling her eyes.

Izuku immediately started screaming, "I VOLUNTEER!! I VOLUNTEER!! I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!"

We all looked at him with a blank expression.

So, both Eijiro and Denki held my hand, while Izuku clung to the back of my shirt. Shouto lit a fire around his finger to be used as a flashlight, and Momo just did whatever. Tenya swung from vines like Tarzan above us.

"Alright, I think this is where we were before," I told everyone.

"Okay, guys—rock, paper, scissors for whoever has to be bait." Denki pulled out his hand, and tried getting us to join in on his game.

"Uh, no??? LOOK WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU LEFT SOMEONE TO DIE!!" Eijiro countered.

"Welp."

I scanned the dark area. "Man, how are we ever gonna find him?" I questioned. "He's probably been eaten by bears already. . ."

"Just let Todoroki burn down the whole forest until Bakugou notices us," said Denki.

"What the—"