3 ☆ Elsa-kun and the Chamber of Memes

I just finished my bag of carrot sticks, but that wasn't enough. I was still starving. Even the others around me could hear my stomach growling. "I'm so hungry. . .could anyone share, please?"

I shouldn't have said that, because once I did, all of them bent over the table in my direction, and started shoving their chopsticks at me.

"H-HERE! YOU CAN HAVE MY RICE!" squeaked a blushing Izuku.

Eijiro offered, "NAW, HAVE SOMETHING GOOD INSTEAD. GUMMY WORM RAMAN!"

"SHUT UP, SHE DOESN'T WANT YOUR NAUSEATING TRASH," roared Katsuki. "SHE WANTS FROZEN RAW EGG."

"You can have my nacho Lunchable~" Denki tried saying over all the noise.

"Wait," I interjected. They all went silent and looked at me, frozen in their poses. All the food they described was being held in between their chopsticks. "I'll just eat it all." I then inhaled all of the food they offered in a single bite.

All I got were weirded out stares.

"Ahaha," laughed Eijiro. "Ah, daz hot. Daz hot." He sounded oddly like Will Smith.

🦍🦍🦍

During lunch, I left. I wanted to get a break from all the attention I was getting. So, I went outside. There, I found peace. I walked up and sat down by a nice Deku Tree—one of my favorite trees. I was kind of in the mood to read, so I took out one of my favorites: The Rat Prince of Bell-Hair.

Just as I got lost in the enchanting plot, and beautiful character development, the sound of a twig snapping interrupted my focus. Staring up, I saw. . .another hot boy.

But this one was different. He had white and red hair parted in the middle. Not to mention the edgy scar on his left eye.

". . .Hey," he murmured out.

"Uhm, hello?" My eyes went big with curiousness.

"My name is Shouto Todoroki. . .you're uh. . .(L/N), right?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you!" I smiled, closing my book shut. "I think I've heard of you too though. You're like, super powerful, right?"

". . .I guess."

"Well, wanna sit down~?"

He nodded. Now, I was sitting with a totally hot boy!!! He was pretty introverted though, however, I managed to break the ice.

"Yeah, sooo, I got here on a recommendation. Apparently, they think I had a powerful Quirk. But the truth is, I don't know how to control it. . ." I admitted to this complete stranger. For all I knew, he could have been a double agent. But he was hot, so he couldn't have been bad.

"I see. . ."

"Plus, my dad left me when I was younger—and my mom did too. S-Sometimes I just—wanna cry???" I began to sob on his shoulder. He patted my head and whispered,

"It's okay, I can relate. My mom poured boiling water on my eye when I was younger, so yeah."

I took his hands and looked at him with watery eyes. "It's okay. You know why? Because Shrek's dad tried to eat him—but you know what? He overcame that and found true love with Fiona~"

Shouto's eyes lit up a bit. "Thanks. . .you've helped me more than all the therapy I payed good money for in the past."

My glossy and totally kissable lips formed into a smile. I noticed how his posture stiffened, and his closed eyes. He began to lean in my direction, but I panicked and shot up. "O-Oh, I got to uh—get to class. . .thanks for the talk, pal, chum, friend, amigo."