Chapter Twelve

The party was up and going by the time we finally made it. Andrew ushered us in and after a few minutes of chatting with us, he dragged Vince with him deeper into the pool of people. I noticed the twins shimmering their way around the dance floor, which didn't surprise me.
Daisy, Claudia and Ray stood by their eyes looking around the scene. We stood by the living room probably looking kind of awkward as we didn't move from the spot.

"So..." I mumbled playing with my fingers glancing around trying to start a conversation, but I doubted we could over the music.

Daisy turned her head towards me, cocking her head to the side, "What?!" She yelled over the music.

"I said so!" I screamed back.

"So what?!" She yelled back.

Ray chuckled shaking his head as he placed an arm around Daisy and I as he tried to get Claudia into the mix as well. "How about we dance?" He suggested. I scrunched my face.

I wasn't big on dancing. Well I was not a dancer. I avoided it like the plague, mostly those slow dances were you have to so close to your partner. I avoided any type of dancing.

I shook my head, "I don't like dancing," I yelled into Ray's ear. 

However as much as I protested though, it seemed like Ray was not having it because he dragged me into the middle of the dance floor were a Pitbull song was blaring around us. Everyone was bumping into everyone, dancing. I just stood there not really knowing what to do. I looked around and saw Claudia and Daisy were already going along with the music and everyone else. I watched as they swayed their hips and danced with each other. I wanted to be part of that, I wanted to look happy and I wanted to have fun. 

Wasn't that the purpose of coming? For me to have fun as I should be at this age.

I glanced at Ray, who was watching me with an expecting look. "Come on." He mouthed as he took my hands and began to move them up and down, side to side. I couldn't help but crack a smile. "Now just move your feet, move your hips and go along with me and the music." 

Taking a deep breath I followed his advice and I began to sway my hips. Almost immediately, I felt dumb. I didn't know how to dance and I definitely looked dumb trying. I tried to pull away from Ray. "I-I can't." 

He smiled not letting go of my hands as he pulled me swiftly towards him. I shivered when I felt his hands grip my waist. He slowly began to move my hips until I was feeling the rhythm within me and soon I was dancing along with Ray, Daisy, Claudia and along with the others around us. I placed my hands up, shutting my eyes, I sang along with the song.

I said, y'all having a good time out there
Yeah, yeah, que no pare la fiesta
Don't stop the party
Yeah, yeah, que no pare la fiesta
DoI'm running through the world like i'm running back
Scarface, world's mine, running back
30,000 people went here on me
80,000 in London wembley
90,000 Morocco, and i'm just getting warmed up, papo
Catch me with redone in stockholm, beirut, cafe getting my drink on, mole
We're how to put the women, here the hooka
All of them sweet, azucar, azucar
Dale disfruta

They can't, they won't, they never will, stop the party
They can't, they won't, they never will, stop the partyn't stop the party

Soon I felt someone pressing up against me. I turned, feeling alarmed, but once I saw it was Ray, I felt myself relax. It still felt weird and odd but I let it go. I was here to have fun and it was very obvious that no other guy was ever going to get near me, so I embraced it.

However, once his hands on either side of my waist, I felt the shot of discomfort swarm around me. It wasn't like when he first placed his hands on my hips to get me to dance. This felt more intimidate, my ass was wedge right into his middle section. It was surreal but before I could pull away, I was being pulled away by another pair of hands around my waist. I felt my body jerk against a chest. Once I balanced myself, I looked up to see none other than Duran. His gaze was focused on Ray but feeling as I was pulling away, he looked down at me. His green eyes angry, paralyzing me on the spot. "Come with me."