Chapter 22

Kali and Jay-Jay quickly left Malaysia's house and headed to their job to exchange some paper work, and discuss some business with one of the workers there.
"Bruh I hope Shawn ain't on no bullshit, I really just want him to take this paper work pull the shit and be done with it,"Kali said as they drove down the street.
"Yeah, I'm sure he won't though I already talked to him and explained everything and I brought his payment with us," Jay-Jay replied. "He cool though he was helping Shy pull the packages, so he should know what to do and how not to fuck shit up, shits just fucked up because we got to rely on his honesty until I can move back into intake, or until Shy get back."
The two studs became silent, everything was chaotic now that Shy was out the game. Of course they were already hurt that Shy was laying up in a hospital not breathing on her own; but they were even more hurt that their whole operation through the post office could either stop or become slower than it already was.

They developed a system when they moved into the city to help push their work back home and into other cities. Shy worked in intake so she received the packages and knew which one's to pull so they didn't go on anyone else's truck besides Jay-Jay's or Kali's.
From there, they both made the drop offs to various addresses around the wealthy side of town, for their workers to sign off on, and move out.

When they arrived to the post office, they spotted Shawn and signaled him to meet them in the back when he clocked out. A few minutes passed and his BMW pulled around the back and he hopped out the driver's seat. Shawn was tall and had a small frame, he had curly brown hair that he wore in a low ponytail and was tatted from his legs to his neck. They called him a pretty thug, he had a gorgeous face so all the ladies loved him, but he had a dark past which included him gang-banging and selling drugs.

He opened the door and scooted into the back seat of the car with Jay-Jay and Kali, and shook their hands as he entered.
"Whats up broz, what yall on," Shawn said as he closed the door.

"Nothing man, how things been going through here since we been gone," Kali immediately answered.

"Shit everything been good, no packages came through so yall good on that and they haven't been on nothing really. Everything's cool to start back pushing work through."

Jay-Jay began to nod her head, "okay cool, well we come back to work next week and they already know Shy in the hospital, so we really gone need your eyes and ears open bruh."
Shawn sat up and began to listen because he knew they were about to discuss business.

"Okay look, we have about four to five packages a week, mostly in the standard large boxes marked fragile, they will all have a stamp on them with the letters PJT," Jay-Jay began to explain.

"What does PJT stand for," Shawn asked.

"You don't need to know," Kali spat back.

"Anyways, those boxes need to be placed on my route or Kali's route, all you have to do is pull them, place them on our pick up lists and thats the end of your job."

"Yeah, all you have to do is pull them, place them on our routes and use the specific addresses on the boxes when you enter them into the system, we got the rest; and don't do no dumb shit to get caught," Kali budded in.

Shawn sat back, took in all the information and agreed to the job; they gave him his pay as well as the paper work and he dipped off in his car.

"Man this nigga better do this shit right, if I even think he doing crazy shit or getting sloppy, I'm going to off him myself," Kali said staring out the window.

"It's cool Kal, you know if Shy trust him enough to have him help her he good. She don't trust nobody," Jay-Jay said back as they sped off from behind the post office.

"Anyways lets go to the house and get some clothes, so we can get back to Malaysia apartment," Kali said to her cousin while holding a sexy grin.
"You just trying to get some more pussy nigga, but I'm all for it I need to take out this frustration on something. Arianna boutta get it for me and Shy."

The two laughed and headed to their houses to pack and get ready to go to see their boo's.

Malaysia and Arianna were at her apartment also getting ready for their night with the two studs. They danced around the apartment to music, and cleaned up a little. They were also cooking them some hot wings and Arianna was making her famous home made pizza. They had already took a shower and was in their pajamas. Once everything was completed they both got on the couch and decided to watch The Walking Dead while they were waiting for Kali and Jay-Jay to get back.

Loud knocks on the door, startled the girls as they laid together on the couch watching the TV show. Arianna got up and went to the door, she looked through the peep hole and was shocked to see Tyree standing there.