Chapter Sixteen: Wine Slow for Me

We sat in a circle on the floor of the candle lit living room as if we were about to perform a seance. In order to set the mood for the game, we downed many coolers and did a few rounds of shots. Everyone seemed to be at the same level of drunk, judging by the goofy smiles and half-mast eyelids that surrounded me.

“Let’s begin, shall we?” said Josh dramatically.

The whole setup reminded me of that haunted hotel room episode from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Such a classic. I let out an obnoxious laugh as clips from the episode played in my mind.

Wow, I hadn’t been this drunk in forever. This feeling was amazing: I felt so peaceful. The downside? The Jumanji drums that insisted on beating between my thighs. I ignored the throbbing and tried my best to focus on the game.

“I wanna go first!” giggled Raven excitedly, her head slumped on Marianna’s shoulder.

“Truth or dare?” asked Josh menacingly.

“Mama ain’t raise no bitch!” she exclaimed. “Hit me with that dare.”

Josh picked up a crimson coloured card from the pile. “I dare you to make your best impression of a guy’s orgasm face.”

“Ah! Okay hold on, let me get into character,” Raven clapped. She made a gesture as if she were jacking off her own dick before closing one eye while squinting the other. She took her bottom lip between her teeth. Wiping fake sweat off of her forehead, she pretended to reach climax before scrunching up her face and yelling, “Bleh!!!”

We all started dying. Literally bursting at the seams with laughter. In between laughs, Jasper scratched his head sheepishly. “That was actually scary accurate.”

“Dude!” Travis practically screamed. “Thank God I am not the one that has to fuck you!”

“You did not need to expose yourself like that, Jas!” exclaimed Marianna.

When we finally calmed down, it was Sierra’s turn. “Damn, I feel like I can’t let the crowd down after that one. Dare me please.”

This time, Josh began crying before he even read the card. “Si, oh my God! No, I can’t! Someone read this, please!”

Travis snatched the card from his hand and mustered up his most serious voice. “Sierra. I dare you to read one of your sexts with a British accent.”

Her jaw dropped and she grabbed the card to make sure that they weren’t pulling a prank. This was going to be amazing. Sierra was such a soft-spoken person, I never realized how badly I needed to see this side of her.

After scrolling for a bit, she cleared her throat before a horrible Geordie accent spewed from her mouth. “Eye cahn’t wait for yuh to bend me ovah that new bed while yuh pound me shit.”

Everyone was silent for a second. We all looked at each other before booming laughter filled the circle. It was to the point where the candle flames began flickering because of us thrashing ourselves around the place.

“Sierra, what the fuck was that!?” I cried. We tried to calm down, but every time it would die down, someone would start laughing again, and it hit like a chain reaction.

“That’s my babe, come give me a lips,” Andre chuckled, pulling her in for a kiss.

The act sickened me, and as if ice water was poured over my head, I sobered up. “Anyway, let’s keep up with the theme,” I said, nodding towards the dare pile.

“Mal,” Josh wiggled his eyebrows, “Perform a dance on the person on your left. The person on your right chooses the song.”

Marianna squealed from my right, giddily picking up her phone and searching for a song. I stood up, pulling Reece with me. He adjusted his sweatpants, and I could already sense how excited he was getting. I peeled off my sweater and my pants, revealing the tight pair of cotton shorts that I always wore under my sweats. A soft guitar filled the now silent room. I turned my back to him, bending over and putting my hands on my thighs for support.