"Sounds Interesting." Mahi exclaimed

"Ok then I'll get some papers"

Once Nidhi was back with the papers all of us wrote our chits and put them in the bowl.

"This one's so easy... I can blindly guess it" Nidhi squealed as she read out the chit that had 'Paneer is my life'. Obviously Arushi it was. Writing about her first love Mr. Paneer.

"Guys there's a fault in this game. I got my own chit yaar." Naina cried out.

"Eww.... Who is that mad person who loves cheesy lines?" Arushi made a disgusted face as she read the chit.

"Sarthak I can only think of you... Mr. Cheesy Cheesy Lover boy."

"Jeez Woman No I know I use a few of them but I don't love them." Ok so my wife gets a punishment now but who is this cheesy lover?

"It was my chit" Mahima said and I couldn't stop laughing at the expression Arushi gave. Wide eyes as though they would pop out any moment.

"Being with this mad man you have gone nuts.... You are not my best friend anymore.... Chee I mean are you for real the same girl who had slapped him for using his cheesy stupid dialogue." So my wife hated cheesy dialogues so much that she was ready to disown her best friend just because she liked those.

"Mujhe yakin hai ke mai sirf isliye janma hoon ki tumse pyaar kar sakun aur tum isliye janmi ho ki ek din meri ban jao( I believe I am born only to fall in love with you and you are born only to become mine)" Sarthak said pinching Mahima's nose and trust me this line was something that was way beyond just cheesy. (The line is a dialogue from the movie Dil Chahta hai.)

"Guys don't start your romance now. Mahi di What's Di's punishment now." Nidhi asked.

"Hmm... So this punishment actually not a punishment but your wish that was thought of 10 years ago but now is the time that you should fulfil it Aaru" Mahi said smirking at her and Arushi's eyes grew wider than they were a while ago.

"No"

"Yes" It was Sarthak this time smirking along with Mahi.

"No guys... please"

"Yes Please" Both of them said in Unison.

"Nidhi go get her guitar."

'Her Guitar?' I never knew my wife plays one.

"You know Jiju this wife of yours is a big Emraan Hashmi Fan." ok so many shocks at once is a little hard to digest.

"Really Bhabhi" Naina exclaimed equally shocked like me.

"Oye mad woman don't talk nonsense it was just because of a song. Naina don't listen to her she has seriously gone haywire with this man" Arushi said pointing at Sarthak.

"O really... then tell me that its a lie that you made us bunk school just because you wanted to watch a Emraan Hashmi movie so desperately and Aunty wouldn't allow us for obvious reason that it was a Emraan Hashmi movie." Sarthak said raising an eyebrow at her and I was seriously dumbfound at what these people were talking. The girl who shy's away so much and keeps blushing almost all the while is an Emraan Hashmi fan. Seriously?

"You know Jiju we were in class 10 when this song from a movie 'Tum Mile' had released. This girl was so much head over heals on that song that everyday after school or in free hours she use to drag us to the music room and torture us by singing that song all the time. Not that she sings bad... you will know how she sings once that guitar arrives but seriously we were grilled like chickens with that song everyday for almost 2 months."