CHAPTER 7

First I want to thank everyone who has been constantly following the story, voting for it and sharing your opinions. Thank you so much they mean a lot to me.

•••••••••••••••

Vikrant's POV

We arrived at the Sharma house early this morning. We will be leaving for Lonavla after having breakfast here.

As the engagement date is arriving closer my anxiety and excitement are going out of control. Specially after yesterday. Arushi addressed me as 'MY MAN' though she mumbled it under her voice I heard it. Even in my sleep those words in her slender voice were echoing in my mind. She is going to be the death of me.
.
.
.
.
All of us settled down in the cars. It was just few first circle relatives and friends who were attending the engagement as I did not want a grand party.

Once we were in the car Arushi wanted to drive but her 4year old niece was not ready to get off her lap. Reluctantly she gave up on the plan of driving and sat on the passenger seat beside me.

Arushi and Sayesha's bond was so cute. They kept playing with each other all the way until Sayesha fell asleep.

I was staring at Arushi more than looking ahead on the road. Arushi could sense my stare and her cheeks were turning red. I like it when she is blushing because of me. Yesterday even at the mall she blushed when I addressed her as 'Mrs. Arushi Vikrant Shergill'.

"Jiju atleast look at the road once in a while....Di wont run away anywhere you can stare at her later on" Nidhi said giggling from the back seat while Naina burst into laughter making me also blush along with Arushi.

But I wonder why Arushi's friend is so silent. She hardly gave a smile. Is she really so silent or is she feeling awkward because there are 2 new people around?
.
.
.
It has been a while since we have started off and in the past few minutes Arushi has been very restless. She kept on drinking water every few minutes. I wonder what's wrong with her.

After a while she suddenly asked me to stop by when we were crossing a restaurant on the highway. Maybe she wanted to buy some snacks or stuff.

But as soon as I stopped she got down and placed Sayesha on the seat and ran in. I stared blanking at her retreating figure. Is she not well? O freak.

I stepped out of the car hurriedly and was about to go behind her when Nidhi stopped me.

"Jiju its ok.... Di has travel sickness Mahi di has gone with her. She'll be fine Don't worry."

After a few minutes they were back.

"Are you alright?" I asked cupping her face.

"Ya I am fine dont worry." she replied with a weak smile.
.
.
.
It was almost 2pm when we finally reached our farmhouse. The workers at the farmhouse had cleaned it and prepared the lunch for us.

All of us went in our rooms to freshen up and come back for lunch.

When all of us were at the dinning area for lunch Nidhi told that Arushi has fallen asleep maybe because she was too tired. Why wouldn't she be...she has been pucking all the way and refused to eat anything. I just hope she gets fine after taking some rest.

After lunch everyone decided to rest for the evening.

I lay on the bed with a snoring Rahul beside me. Such a lazy ass he is. Its already 5pm I wonder if Arushi has eaten something. I thought of checking up on her. I was going towards her room when I saw Nidhi taking a plate of food towards Arushi's room.