CHAPTER 18

This chapter is the continuation of past. I hope you guys will like it.

Vikrant's POV(past)

My frustration knew no boundaries. I needed some fresh air but I cannot go out now. Arushi must be waiting for me.

As I walk through the hallway towards my room Rahul's words are still echoing in my mind.

"She has hidden the camera's to keep a watch on you make her believe that you married Bhabhi out of no choice atleast for now. Once you are back to your apartment we'll deal with her in our ways."

"But why should I make her believe in something that's not true....And I cannot act wiered or rude to Arushi She'll find out in a minute that something is wrong"

"Vikrant Natasha is keeping watch on everyone and she can harm anyone. I know we will hire security personals but we need some time to figure out things and trap that bitch of a woman. So just act like Natasha wants just for today atleast so that she feels happy and doesn't do any wrong. Bhabhi will understand you once you explain everything to her. Just for today be an actor infront of those hidden camera's. Please." he had said before I started walking back to the room.

God just give me some strength to act rude. I hope the drama classes I attended as a kid would be of some use today.

I clicked the door knob open to find Arushi seated on the edge of the bed still decked up in her heavy lehenga and jewellery. As she saw me entering she closed her eyes tight. I wonder if she is nervous or shy?

'What's the use of any of those....you need to act rude not soft' my inner voice gave me a small reminder.

I walked past the bed picking up my night wear from the wardrobe and directly went into the washroom without uttering a single word.

'You can do it Vikrant just the matter of some hours...Arushi will understand you...Be confident please' I tried encouraging myself looking into the mirror at my ownself.

Once I walked out I saw Arushi removing all her heavy jewellery. Maybe she's tired.

'You are going to have a hard time Vikrant better start your acting now. Just be confident' my mind kept repeating to itself.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my back facing towards her so that she doesn't get the view of my not so very confident face.

"Listen Arushi....I have married you just because of my grandfather...I dont know if I will ever be able to give you that place in my life that you might have dreamt of." I said in one breath. I still can't believe I am doing all this because of a psycho woman.

"Vikrant there are still 4 days for April to arrive so do the April fool's prank after that not today." I knew it....I knew she wouldn't believe me. Who will believe this small lie of yours when you have shown her bigger hopes of a happy life.

'God please help me now.' I did a little prayer before I spoke further.

"I am serious Arushi and I am in no mood to joke you better get it into your head that I have married you just for my grandfather and not because I wanted to."

Damn you Vikrant....who speaks like that to your newly wedded bride that too on your first night. Please dont hate me for this Arushi but I need to show that I hate you. Scream at me yell at me and make that bitch believe that I dont want you....Please dont make me speak more hurtful words to you please.

"Vikrant its ok I think you are tired you rest now we'll talk in the morning." She won't believe me if I am all soft like this.

'Do something Vikrant... Aarrrrggghhh'