CHAPTER 17

Anyone who hasn't got notification for CHAPTER-16 and havn't read it can read it before reading this chapter.

Thank you everyone who have voted and shared your views on my previous chapters. I really appreciate them ❤

This chapter is the continuation of past. I hope you guys will like it.

Vikrant's POV(past)

28th March it is. The day when I am finally getting married to Arushi. Never in my dreams would have I thought marriage would give me such happy and nervous jitters.

The whole house is a mess right now. I am not even allowed in my own room because Naina and few other cousin's of mine are busy decorating it for my wedding night.

All that I am waiting for is to make Arushi mine....Officially Mrs.Arushi Vikrant Shergill. But this Natasha keeps nagging my brain all the while. I want to get rid of that crazy woman. Sometimes I wonder why did I even make her my girlfriend in the first place.

"Bhai please get ready soon now...and dare you spoil the decorations of the room. It took me more than an hour to make that mess of yours look pretty." Naina yelled at me from the far corner of the hall.

But did she just call my room a mess? I don't even stay here it's suppose to be the cleanest room....I know I am staying here since past 3 days but apart from a few cloths here and there it wasn't really a mess I guess.

Anyways let me just get ready else mom will again start panicking and creating a fuss about me not being ready yet.

'Pretty romantic' is all that came to my mind looking at my room which looked no less than a honeymoon suite with all the flowers and scented candles which weren't lit yet obviously they would blow off if they were lit now.

'Good Job little sister'

I went in for a quick shower. I don't know if I should be called shameless because under the shower I am already imagining my future with my love including all the naughty stuff.

Just the thought of making her blush and have her all for myself brings this huge grin on my face and maybe a little tint of blush as well.

I walked out with this huge grin but you know some things don't last forever.

This witch of a woman Natasha stood in my room god know doing what in those flowers that were kept on the side table.

'Why do you have to be so cruel with me god....can't you bear my happiness for a few minutes atleast' I complained like a 5 year old baby. Something is really wrong with me.

"So hot." Natasha's voice brought me out of my thoughts. Her fingers over my naked chest.

I held her hand away from me to keep her off her dirty thoughts that might be running in her mind.

"What are you doing here? That too in my room?" my irritation might have been evident in the tone but I need to control it This girl needs to be pushed....no kicked out of my life with the taste of her own medicine.

"Did you just forget that my mother is your father's cousin Or did you just forget that You accepted me to be your girlfriend last night?" she spoke in that toxic voice of hers.

'When did I tell her that she was my girlfriend?'

'You did' my mind mocked at me.

'Aarrrrggghhhhhhh' she is getting on my nerves now.

"Oh yes....but I guess you need to stay a little away from me for a few days...I dont want to create an issue at home now....You know my grandfather would.....I hope you understand" I kept my voice as sweet as I could...a tough job with this psycho woman.