"H-Hinata-kun..?" Yachi cautiously queries and the boy snaps out of his stupor.

"T-There's no way! Lee-san's way too nice for someone mean like Kageyama, you know! Plus, he's always frowning like this," He mimics the raven haired male's expression more dramatically. "And then gets mad too quick if things don't go his way!"

Yachi understood where he was coming from. Kageyama wasn't exactly someone who knew a lot about affections; he was just— this person who didn't seem to care about anything aside from his sport. And the personality difference between him and Mina! They were the complete opposites of each other, both on two separate ends of a spectrum. The blonde haired girl didn't want to judge as Mina was seemingly excited enough to tell her about it, but it would be a lie if she said there wasn't even a cinch of doubt in her heart.

As she was about to say something, Hinata sprints away towards the gymnasium, leaving the girl in the dust. He passes the baseball team doing their morning runs, weaves through the track team's equipment and straight for the metallic doors where he barges in like he was about to object a marriage. The Karasuno folks turn to the source of the loud noise, only to see their shortest player stand there with eyes frenziedly scouring the whole room.

"What's wrong with him?" Yamaguchi blinks.

"It's better to not question anything a slow-witted person does," Tsukishima carries on with his exercises. "It'll just eat your braincells away."

While others carried on with their own work, Daichi chose to approach the first-year.

"Seems like you're a little worked up this morning, Hinata. What's going on?" He queries.

"KAGEYAMA'S DATING LEE-SAN!"

There was no hesitation; his voice was loud and clear. It reverberated inside the walls of the gymnasium, catching the attention of every single person inside the room. Hinata's words easily rendered everyone speechless— who wouldn't be with such a bold and strong statement first thing in the morning! Everyone stills for a few moments, balls frozen in hands or rolling off to a corner before a reaction is evoked out of everyone.

Many of these reactions varied on the spectrum and to set the extremities, Nishinoya and Tanaka set the highest bar. Below their chaos was the rest of the second years who turned back to Hinata with wide eyes and confused huh's and what's, Yamaguchi giving the same reaction as them and then Tsukishima who gave a milder [ if not, only a tad bit lighter ] reaction.

"What?!"

"Unbelievable!"

"No freakin' way!"

"Kageyama gets to go first?!"

"How the hell did this happen?!"

"You're telling me that he's dating while I'm still single?!"

"I thought April fools' was over!"