Becky and Harry.

Harry Styles

'I watch her from a distant, she may not see me, but I see her, shes perfect'

I feel the ends of my mouth curve upwards into a smile before I send my tweet, then continuing my view on the curly haired brunette playing with little kids in the park. Yes, you've heard right. Harry Styles member of One Direction, THE biggest and most sexiest boy band of the world at the moment, is in a park, where are the others you may ask? They are currently visiting their families, like I am in Chesire but mum and dad went out to this 'fancy' restraunt to celebrate their seven year anniversary...I think it is...I've lost count and Gemma, shes gone out with this new 'handsome' boyfriend of hers..so I decided to come to this beautiful park full of puppies, rainbows, kids and this gorgeous brown curly haired girl.

I chuckle quietly as she tickles a little toddler while they squirm around in her arms with the biggest smile on their face. I watch as she puts the little ginger haired girl to the ground before covering her eyes while the little ginger girl ran away. Hide and Seek it must be. Maybe this might be my chance.

I push myself up from the old green wooden park bench, throwing my Starbucks coffee cup in the bin beside me, and shoving my black Iphone into my pocket. I pull my jacket closer in to me as I watch the girl pull a red jack willis hoodie over her head before she covers her eyes again.

Shes sporting some dark skinny jeans and obviosuly the hoodie I just described, and shes wearing a pair of white trainers, her brown curled locks, bouce into perfect position behind her shoulders. I stroll over to the stunning young girl.

"And One hundred!" she beamed as she jumped up opening her eyes, only to jump back as I was standing in front of her staring into her green eyes. Those green eyes that make me think I'm looking into a piece of art. 

She lets out a tiny scream, and clucthes to her heart.

"Why hello there..." I grin, taking a step towards her.

"H-hello" She stutters nervously, I don't blame her...after all I did scare her..

"I'm Harry..." I smile like crazy as my deep chesire accent rings through the air.

"Nice to meet you Harry, my names Raebekah but you can call me Becky for short" She replies smiling softly, sticking her hand out to meet my own. 

"Sorry for scaring you..." I trail of blushing a bit.

"It's not a problem, seriously" she laughs a beautiful laugh sound like a choir of singing angels. 

I chuckle along with her until I thought of using a chat up line. Aww yeah Harry.

"I guess you can kiss Heaven goodbye love!" I chirp as I watch her facial expressions change.

"What? why?" she asks as she raises an eyebrow looking confused which looked very adorable  if I do say so myself.

"Because it has to be a sin to look that good.." I smirk as I motion to her beautiful self.

I view as she turns a light pink and she grins to the ground.

"Thanks.." She whispers.

I take her chin softly between my index finger and my thumb, raising her head up so she meets my gaze. "Your beautiful, you know that right..." I whisper as my lips hover over hers. I think I'm doing this too fast...but, I can't help it. My heart is beating crazy. My head is spinning around her. My thoughts are all about her. My stomach is opening up to this new fuzzy feeling. I feel giddy. I haven't ever felt like this, but from hearing what the boys say about their girlfriends maybe....

"Thanks..." Becky whisperd, looking into my eyes. Those green eyes of hers.

I leaned down closer just as my lips lightly tipped hers..

"BECKY! I GWOT WOOOU!" A small, todllers voice squealed as Becky fell to the ground falling on top of me.

So close...

"Hey there Delilah!" Becky laughed.

"what's it like in New York City..." I sing cracking a smile as the little ginger head Delilah looks at me with wide eyes.

"YOUR HARRY STYLES FROM WON DIWECTION!" She smile a wide toothy smile as she jumped onto me hugging me.

Omg. I'm going to die of her adorableness.

"Delilah! let Harry breath!" Becky giggled as Delilah came up from my chest and looking at me.

"ARE YOU BECKY'S NEW PWINCE CHAWRMINNNG?" Delilah asked as she looked back and forward between us.

"N-"

"Why yes I am.." I grin.

I look over to Becky who looks stunned then I look to Delilah as her mouth is in the shape of an 'O'.

"Wai-"

"I know I've oly just met you, but after the past two hours, I feel like I've known you years, your sending my heart racing, my stomach has all of this beautiful feeling inside which as weird as nothing can ever be as beautiful as you. Your the only thing on my mind!" I say before I stop. I blush deeply realising what I've just said.

Her next movement caught me by surprise. She leaned in close to me and connected our lips. As soon as hers fit to mine, I knew we we're meant to be, it sent a good shiver up my spine. I wrap my arm around her waist as her arms swing around my neck. I can hear wedding bells. This is beautiful. I lick her bottom lip slightly asking for entrance which she allows me after a few- no scratch that after one hundred trys. I smirk as our toungs dance sending the elephants in my stomach to have a party.

"Ewwwww!" Delilah screamed as we came out of that amazing kiss.

"Your good Styles...but I'm better" She smirked at me looking into my eyes as  Delilah ran off to the playground across the way.

"Wanna bet?" I ask.

"Your on..." she whispered before she leaned in for round 2....