Shelby and Harry.

Shelby Anderson

I smirk and scrunch up the cold, iced piece of snow between my hands, shaping it into a small ball, before throwing back my hand and flinging the snow ball at Harrys head; watching as it mangles into his curls. 

"Gottcha!" I laugh looking as he does a 180 spin to see where it came from. He turns around flashing that adorable smile of his, revealing his dimples making me melt on the inside. His green eyes sparkling under the moonlight. His casual denim jeans fitting him perfectly. His Christmas coloured tree jacket, hugging him making him warm, and protecting him from a cold. 

I can't help but let my eyes wander making sure I get a good view, let me tell you this, I was having a perfect view just until I felt a freezing pelt of snow hit me, bang on, dead center the middle of my face, sending me backwards into the 10 feet deep snow as a cackle of laughter erupts from the cheeky Cheshire boy.

I look up pulling my cream beanie over my blonde locks of hair and glare at the lad who still, laughs like no tomorrow. 'Oh I'll make sure there is no tomorrow for him.' My mind whispers making me crack a smile as I push myself up from the snow but failing as I fall back down. Damn you Styles. Not any Styles. Harry Styles from One Direction. Also known as my crazy boyfriend.

Harry skids his way over to me, slipping and sliding on the icy patches making me roll my eyes playfully as he hovers over me and holds out a hand.

"You alright down there babe?" He smirks making me glare playfully as I throw snow into his face making him scrunch it up and back out again.

"Now what was that for?" He asks smiling, still hovering over me, holding my hands in his, fitting them like  Lego. I tilt my head up and meet his green glimmering eyes and laugh. "Oh..maybe because you hit me with a snowball making me fall into a pile of snow!" 

Harry shakes his head smiling, picking me up as he meets my brown eyes. "Tell me why I would do that to a beautiful girl"

"Oh..maybe because..yeah I don't know" I mutter quietly feeling my cheeks heat up to a rosy colour. 

"Come on this way" He says gently, intertwining our fingers and guiding me down the snowy pavement. I smile and shake my head, following his lead.

Harry Styles

I smile as I intertwine our fingers and guide us down the pavement as butterflies jump around my stomach. I'm in love with Shelby Anderson. Would you like me to describe her? 

Perfection. She's perfection. She describes it perfectly as she is perfect. An angel sent from above. 

Blonde golden locks of hair, cascading over her shoulders. Brown eyes which always make me melt on the inside, every time I gaze into them. A beautiful smile always placed across her pink rose-plump like lips which always makes me weak at the knees. Beautiful slender body. Her voice, a choir of angels. Her flaws making her everything she is. She may deny shes not perfect. But. She is. She is truly perfect. The 'Little Things' that make her perfect.

I look down to our connect hands, smiling before looking up to her brown, chocolate buttoned eyes.  

"You look beautiful" I whisper, kissing her cheek gently, as her cheeks heat up making her look gorgeous as the stars begin to come out into the dark night sky and the moon coming out to shine giving her a radiant glow. "Thanks.." She murmurs quietly, gazing down to the ground. 

I place her chin between my index finger and thumb and bring her up close to me. 

"Your perfect, you know that right?" I ask whispering as, I hover over her soft lips. I frown seeing her shake hear head. "Nobodys perfect Haz.." She says just as quiet as I did, speaking her angelic voice.

Now its my turn to shake my head. She can never see how perfect she is.

"Maybe nobody is perfect..but you are, you can deny it all you want, but your perfect to me. Perfect. An angel sent from above, down to me. I wonder why you chose me sometimes, three years ago back on the X Factor. You chose me, out of all the other more handsome, cooler guys. You picked me which I'm forever grateful for. Your beautiful. Gorgeous. Amazing. Sweet. Insecure. Pretty. Generous. Sensitive. Caring. Stunning. Plain phenomenal." I smile brightly, holding onto her slender waist tightly a I push a stray strand of her beautiful blond locks of hair behind her ear and I gaze into her chocolate buttoned eyes as they glimmer in the moonlight and a graceful smile spreads onto her lips. 

"Thank you Haz.." She whispers gently, running her fingers through my brown curls of hair, making my stomach explode with dinosaurs at her touch to my skin. 

"I'm in love with you Shelby Anderson.." I whisper, gently grazing my lips over hers as I rub circles smoothly on the small of her back, keeping my hands locked behind her, as she snakes her arms around my neck and closing her hands together. 

"I'm in love with you Harry Styles.." She says ever so softly making me weak at the knees as I look up and see we're under mistletoe. I smirk. its faith. I look back down to her, making sure I reveal my dimples as I press my forehead against hers and continue rubbing circles on the small of her back. 

"Guess who's under the mistletoe.." I whisper inching closer towards her. 

"Is it me?" She asks quietly smiling, showing her breath taking smile making my breath hitch. 

"It is.." I whisper, placing my lips just more than a small centimetre away from her perfectly lip glossed ones.

"Kiss me Styles." She smirks, saying it softly under her breath.

I smirk and nod, pressing my lips to her plump rose-like ones tightly and locking my hands around her waist as hers stay around my neck.

Her lips push to mine as I push mine to hers quickly and move them in sync as her fingers run through my hair and I pull her closer to me, pressing our bodies together as electricity rushes through my veins. Snow falls quietly around us, as the heat rises between us. I move my right hand up to her cheek and carefully cup her cheek. caressing her beauty. I gently lick her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly gives me. I rush in with excitement and explore her perfectly as our tongues fight for dominance but I win. 

 I move our lips in sync. Perfect harmony. Fitting them together like missing puzzle pieces. My puzzle piece. I smoothly bite down on her bottom lip and press her closer to me before I pull back slowly. Keeping our foreheads pushed against eachothers.

"Will you do me the honor of becoming Shelby Styles?" I ask nervously getting down on one knee before her, looking up hopefully. I panic as her eyes widen but calm as a bright smile sketches across her face and she jumps down to me kissing me softly.

"Yes!" She grins making me pull her back into me tightly, hugging her. I pull back and smile softly pressing my lips to hers before pulling back and smiling widely.

"Merry Christmas Shelby Styles.." I smirk whispering quietly. 

Best. Christmas. Ever.

~~~~

Merry Christmas Shelby! c: I'm sorry if I got your eye colour wrong! I hope you liked it c: I love you more! <3

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year! Keep strong and stay beautiful! Your a role model c:

Stay stunning and thank you for my beautiful Christmas present! I love it! :D <3 

Niamh Horan xx