~The Immortals~ The Beggining? Ch.1

Start from the beginning

I never once in my life heard the Esmeralda was jealous of my life, I felt like she hated the things I did. Like I just wasn't like her at all. When all this time she was jealous of me.

"Esmeralda, If you wanted to do the things I did. Why didn't you just ask?"

"Ah, I don't know? Maybe because you'll laugh at me. And say that I was joking."

"I would do that. Its just you don't seem like that kind of girl?"

"Of course. Just because I do the things like women do around here, they expect differentially from me, but this--- She motions with her hands outside--- This is freedom I guess. This is the only time I CAN actually have fun."

"I'm sorry." I give her a hug, she returns it.

"Penelope?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't Leave me. Promise." I hesitate first before perseding.

"Of course Esmeralda. Any thing for you." We both laugh and we get up, Esmeralda reaching for my hand.

"We should get going. Papa and Mama, might be getting worried. You know how they are when we miss are super."

"Yeah, No supper." we both say at the same time. For once, I felt connected with my sister.

"Hey one last race, what you say. Winner gets left overs." I nod, accepting the deal.

We  bolt right out and start running, passing homes, trees. In tell we were so close to our house, Esmeralda stoped before perseding any closer. I kept running, without stopping. I closed my eyes, wating to win and get my left overs. I smiled to myself. Tasting ever bit of victory, when someone stoppped me from  letting it ever happen. They yanked me down and they covered my mouth, from screaming.

"Penelope. Please do not scream." That voise, that made me want to jump around like crazy, that filled me with compassion evertime I heard his voise, but I was too mad at him right now. Making me lose the game that Esmeralda was sure to be there eating my left overs. I opened my eyes, ready to give Erik a leature when right there at my home was five men and there horses.

What could they possibly be here for, we never get gaurds men here, only for---

Oh no! I tried to get out of Erik grasp, but he was to strong for me. I felt tears comming, tasting them in my mouth all salty and wet.

"Please Erik, let me go. I have to save them. Where is Esmeralda?" He motions me to be quiet.

I saw a priest, and when they come its never good. One of the men had---

"Esmeralda." I said baraly a whispear. Erik had to put his hand over my mouth.  Esmeralda squrmied. In tell on of the men took out his sward. I wanted to run, trying to save Esmeralda. Kepping her promise to be with her, but Erik kept me still.

Then it was over. All of them dead. They left. I ran to them seeing blood every where. Erik rested his hand on my shoulder.  I cried, in tell I couldn't any more.

"Penelope, I'll explain this."

"Yeah, YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS TOO ME RIGHT NOW!"

"Please, keep your voise down, you'll wake up the villiage."

"Villiage? Is this what  you care about. My parents are Dead. Even my sister. And you want me to be silent?"

"I know. How you feel."

"How can you possiblly know How I FEEL?"

He kept silent. In tell he drew a deep breath and repeated once again, "Please I'll explain. Just go to my home, and I'll be there in a few mins or more." I kept myself silent, seeing my parents face, Pale and non moving. Esmeralda. She wanted the life like mine. And she died. Without having the chance to even explore it. I got up and marched up. Not looking up to Erik deam face. As I go to his home.

When I reach his house, I make it through seeing it rather messer then before I last vistied here. I walked in seeing a rather half naked guy come through the bathroom. He looked quite dashing and handsome. He was muscular. I had to avert my eyes getting close to the bottom part of his body, when he notices I am watching, I blush. I hate myself for blushing. At the time like this I should be crying for my family death.

I looked up again seeing that his hair was curly brown, and had very rather electric blue eys, that made me want to melt all over. It felt like the world stoped, and I almost forgotten my family death. Its like all at once he stoped everthing, and made us the only two things on earth here.

He cleard his throat making me get out of my day dream.

"You must be Penelope. My name is Damen."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time making this storie here on Wattpad. So I hope you enjoy.