Chapter 24 A Visit From Dad

Start from the beginning

“Of course, you can't because you're weak and useless. And you're a spoiled brat that's used to having people do everything for you.”

“Who are you to tell me anything,” Edward yelled.

Poseidon suddenly teleported in front of Edward and slammed two fingers into Edward's chest. Caving in his chest and sending him flying across the yard and landing near the river. Poseidon snapped his fingers, and tendrils of water grabbed Edward by the arms and legs and one wrapped around his neck. Edward screamed as the water ropes started pulling at his limps, slowly breaking them away from his body.

Poseidon teleported in front of Edward again. He gave Edward an evil grin. “Shall I kill your coven and swallow this entire town in an earthquake, including your precious Bella, while you watch and relive it for eternity to prove to you who I am?”

Edward's eyes widen, “No, great lord Poseidon, I believe that you are who you say you are and that Selene is your daughter. I meant no disrespect.”

Poseidon laughed darkly, “Of course you meant to disrespect my daughter and me. You are an arrogant bastard who thinks he's superior because he can mind rape people. But I have grown tired of you,” Poseidon said as he walked back towards the house

Poseidon paused and turned around, “But just because you bore me doesn't mean I'm not going to punish you. You will relive everything that Bella went through when you abandoned her. And you will watch your beloved die by your hands over and over.”

Edward let out a horrified scream and went limp, the tendrils of water dropped him in the grass and receded into the water. Edward laid there in the mud with his eyes closed, going into seizures. Carlisle was about to rush to his side when Poseidon spoke.

“There is nothing you can do for your favorite son. Touch him, and I'll curse you as well, good doctor.”

“We can't leave him out here.”

“You can and you will, it is part of his punishment and yours.”

“Why mine, My lord?”

“For being indulgent and weak-willed when it comes to Edward.”

Carlisle had no other choice but to admit that it was true. He had always been too indulgent when it came towards Edward. Edward was Carlisle's first creation, and Carlisle had a special place in his heart for Edward. Perhaps he had gone about raising Edward wrong.

When Poseidon finally strutted his way up to where the others were standing, he went up to his daughter and smiled, “Hello, Little Starfish.”

“Hello, Daddy,” Selene said with a smile and hugged her father.

“What do you think of my punishments?”

“Very appropriate, Dad. I think it will teach them both humility.”

“Exactly,”

Poseidon sea-green eyes shifted to Emmett. Emmett instantly bowed, “Greetings, Lord Poseidon.”

Poseidon nodded, “You may rise, Emmett,” Poseidon said to Emmett but gave no indication that he could drop the formality.

Poseidon turned his attention back to his daughter and smiled, “How are you feeling, little Starfish?”

“I feel a little bit better, I think I need a little bit more rest,” Selene said and winced at hearing Edward's screams of agony, “Dad, can't you do something?”

“Of course,” Poseidon waved his hand, and the water rose from the river and entered Edward's lungs so that he could no longer make any noise. So, now every time Edward scream, he would only gurgle.