I couldn't hold it in anymore my anger bubbled to the surface and it couldn't be controlled. "How long have you been planning this behind our backs?" I yelled unable to control my anger.

"It wasn't like that" My mom attempted to defend their actions but I was just too upset to listen to whatever pathetic excuse they had.

"How long?!" My voice getting louder.

"6 months" she said in a quiet voice contrary to my own voice.

From then on I haven't spoken a word to either of my parents.

 I returned my attention back to the screen and I sat in silence watching another film but I was not really watching it, just staring at the screen and daydreaming which started to bore me after about half an hour. I took out my headphones. What on earth was I going to do now? I closed my eyes just for something to do. I drifted off into a deep sleep. My dreams were full of worries but I did not wake. I couldn't face being so bored again.

Something hard hit my arm. I didn't remember anything coming to attack me in my dream. The pain felt so real. Then I felt like I couldn't breathe so startled I woke up only to find Leo sat on me and everyone on the plane staring at us. Great I have only just arrived and I already look like I had fallen out of the Looney bin! I pushed him off me and picked up my bag keeping my head down, avoiding all the disapproving stares.

I reluctantly walked off the plane hanging on to the last thread of hope of returning to England as impossible as I knew it was. As I walked inside the airport my joints started to flame up in pain it was not such a good idea to sit still for the whole plane journey.

We walked through to security and had our eyes scanned and finger prints done it reminded me of one of those spy movies. I was just waiting for the mission impossible theme tune to start playing. If only, it might make this less boring.

"Move it lady" the security guard screamed as I walked to collect my suitcases. I just gave him a 'are you crazy' look. I swear I saw his hand twitch toward his gun; I'll take that as a yes, a bit of an overreaction none the less. I have just been sat down for nine hours I am hardly going to do the 100 meters sprint. Talk about impatient!

I walked after my parents dragging my case behind me. I was not even in the country an hour before my misery took hold of me. I really didn't want to be here. I didn't want to leave home. The crowds of people seemed to close me in and I felt trapped. I noticed the exit sign and I was so glad to get out of the crowded airport I really didn't do people when I was tired but on the other hand I knew that now there was no way I can get back home. It was becoming a reality. We walked to the taxi rank and hailed a taxi after many failed attempts. My mom told him the address and he drove off to take us to our new house. I refused to call it my home.