ohhh she cute

is she there

yea she just got here

be ready i'm like 10 minutes away

she ain't done yet

idc just be ready
pay her for what she did

uhmm ok

END OF TEXT MESSAGES with Priest

He didn't reply so I just kept calm til he came. 5 minutes passed there was a knock on the door. Ain't gone lie I got scared cause what if it's another bitch that's their friend and they jump me. Like it could be some more of their friends or family. I ain't got time to fight today especially over Priest ass. Actually I ain't gone fight over him she is. I'm only gone fight cause she played with me and her lil friend def was gone get it too for being messy.

Destiny walked to the door, "Who is it?" Opening the door.

Priest pushed by her, "Come Zae!" Coming to me.

I got up, "Can she at least finish sewing it down?"

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" Ole girl got up pointing at me.

He looked at her and turned his attention back towards me, "Hurry up and finish sewing it down!" Rushing Destiny.

She did as he said with the quickness. The other girl kept yelling at him and he wasn't playing her any attention. It was actually kind sad what she was doing all of this. Priest checked his phone and was texting people. So since he was giving her any attention she decided to get at me.

"Ohhh.... so you think it's cute to talk to somebody else's nigga!" Talking to me.

Bout to say something, "Don't say nothing!" Priest put his hand up.

I didn't say anything, "What happened to us?" She started breaking down.

I just looked down at my phone, "Destiny... are you done yet?" I'm just mind the business that pays me.

Tighten the last thread and cutting it, "Yep!"

"She only paying for the install!" He told her.

Shaking her head, "Of course!"

He paid her the money and left out the door with ole girl on our trail. I was trying to ask him why he paid but he just wanted to get out of there with the quickness. Shawty was screaming, yelling, and crying all at the same. I was embarrassed and I wasn't even the one who was doing all of that. I got in the car and watch everything go down. Priest was soo fed up with babygirl that he walked passed her if she wasn't there. That didn't stop her either she just kept going on and on. She tried to open the car door or at least get him to talk to her.

"Priest... what the fuck she got I don't?" Asking.

He stopped, "Baby...never ask a nigga.." I started to say.

"Shut up!" He go to yelling at me.

Rolled my eyes, "I'm just saying she should never do that!" Rolling my window up some.

Destiny came got her, "Girl.... fuck Priest!" Bringing her inside.

He came got in the car all aggravated, "Who the fuck told you to talk to her?!" He asked.

Smacking my lips, "Boy... I'm fucking grown! I talk to who the fuck I want!" Scrolling on my phone.

"You ain't have no business speaking to her unless I give you permission." Pulling off.