8.

POV: Sierra Bucks
Date: Friday, March 4,2018
Time: 10:30 AM

Walking to the gym for my last class of the day. After, I get out Langston taking me shopping cause I'm going to a party tomorrow and I wanna be fly. Ever since that hoe, Zae, stopped fucking with him I get whatever I want. I basically took her place even though I had the spot first. It all started freshman year when she brought her ass here.

FLASHBACK TO FRESHMAN YEAR

Day: Wednesday, January 11,2014
Time: 9:45 AM

The class was somewhat quiet cause we had worksheets to do and we could listen to music while doing them. Very few people was working with each other. I was working with my best friend, Abby. I was just trying to get this done so I could be on my phone for the rest of class. Hearing the door open and this girl walks in. So, all eyes on her while she made her way to the teacher.

"That must be that new girl everybody talking bout." Abby whispered to me.

Pausing my music, "What new girl?"

"She came from a private school, but her best friend is Zoey. Her brothers are Jason and Josh." Abby seem to know a lot about this girl.

"Who is Jason and Josh?" Asking her.

Going to her Facebook, "Girl once I show you them. Oh trust me you gone remember them!" Showing me one of their pictures, "This is Jason!"

 Oh trust me you gone remember them!" Showing me one of their pictures, "This is Jason!"

I looked at him for a good minute, "Okay he is cute. It seems like I know him from somewhere." Trying to figure out where from though.

"Girl he friends with Langston brother and he rank #5 for football in state and #8 in his class!" Abby couldn't stop smiling.

Shaking my head, "Let me see the other brother!"

"Oh yea!" Going to the other brother picture.