17.

POV: Megan "Meg" Royal
Day: Tuesday, November 20,2018
Time: 12:16 PM

I kept glancing at the clock cause a bitch was ready to go. Today is the last day before Thanksgiving break and y'all just don't know how happy I am to see my man tomorrow. After this I'm meeting up with Stacey to go shopping cause we need a fit.

Doodling in my notebook, " Ms.Royal...Could you stand up and explain to the class what are the two branches of the autonomic nervous system?"

Instantly got irritated, "Parasympathetic nervous system controls the larger automatic processes while sympathetic nervous system is the "flight or fight" mode that is triggered in dangerous situation." I said standing up.

I sat back down and continued to doodle in my book as she kept talking. I'm just ready for her to stop so I could go.

"Alright! You guys are dismissed make sure you turn in your work before leaving out. Also, make sure you check your assignments online." Walking round the class, "I'll see everyone next week!"

Everybody shot up and jetted outta the class once we turned in our work. This is the quickest I walked ever to leave the campus. On my way to my car I saw Zae talking to some girl I had made my way to her so I could speak.

"Hey Zae!"Walking up to her.

Stopped talking to ole girl, "Hey babe!" Hugging, "Meg this is Jasmine... Jasmine this is Megan." Introducing us.

"Hey!" We said.

"Alright... I'm call you later if I go." She said walking off.

We walked to the parking lot, "Girl so what's been up with you and Priest?" Asking.

"Same ole shit!" Shaking her head.

Smiling, "So do you actually like him?" Asking her.

"At moments I do but for the most part no... he make my ass ache!" Checking her phone.

Smacking my lips, "You say that but you literally put up with a lot of his shit! More than you ever did with any nigga." I told her, "Why is that?"

"Listen...it may look like I do but I don't when we stop talking I be good! Priest is the one who keep running back." She had to flex.

"Girl!" Laughing.

"Uhmmm baby you worry bout me and Priest! Let's talk bout you and Xavier!" Turning it on me.

Scratching my forehead, "Uhmm that note I'm gone head and head to go meet Stacey." I jetted from by her.

I honestly hate talking bout him with any of his friends. Its just weird especially since we been knowing each other for a long time. So its just weird when they wanna talk bout our relationship. Let me go meet Stacey before she curse me out for being late.

**

"Do y'all have these in a size 6.5?" Stacey asked a worker.

He walked over, "I'm go check!"Taking the shoe to the back.

"You know what you wearing yet?" Asking her.

Shaking her head, "No!"

"Here you go!" The worker handed her the box and put the shoe back on display, "Do you need anything?" Asking me.

"No but thank you!" I said.

"You welcome! If you need anything else just holla at me." As he walked off to assist another customer.

"Okay!" We both said.

We looked at a couple of more shoes before she went to buy the shoes she wanted. After leaving outta that store we went on the outside strip to go to this lil boutique. While walking I see Priest with some girl but not only some girl it was India. I hurried up and took a picture of them and sent it to Zae. Instantly received a call from her.

PHONE CALL with ZaeBae💖

Me: Hello
Zae: Girl... what the fuck
Me: I know
Zae: Where y'all at
Me: Lenox
Zae: Bet I'm on the way
Me: What if they gone by time you get here
Zae: You right! I got something for that ass.
Me: I'm come over to your house cause we need to figure this shit out... you might wanna invite him or her or both of them to come
Zae: Alright bet

END of PHONE CALL with ZaeBae💖

We went to the lil boutique first and then headed over to her house. Well I did cause Stacey had to go meet up with her mom real quick. I knocked on the door and she swung the door open hella fast.

"WHA... Oh girl it's you!" Letting me in.

Laughing, "You ready to go!" Walking in the living room.

"Bitch they got me fucked up all the way!" Closing the door behind me.

Sitting on the couch, "I told you something was off bout her."

"You did and this why I should've listened." Pacing back and forth.

Sighing, "So what's the plan?"

"Flashing!" Rolling her eyes.

My girl was stressed and heated so this not finnah turn out good for anyone on the other end. I'm just here to make sure nobody gets hurt or go to jail. But other then that I'm just here to mind my business. We waited round for a bit more like an hour when there was a knock on the door.It got weird cause when she opened the door he was standing there with 2 Chanel bags.

Handing them to her, "I've been looking for the perfect birthday presents for you." Walking in, "Waddup Megan!" Nodding his head.

"Hey!" I was shock but low key confused.

"Thanks but why was you at Lenox with India?" Asking him.

This is the moment of truth, "I was going to pick up your gifts when she spotted me and came over to talk while I was waiting for your gifts to be wrapped up." He said.

Blinking, "Uhmmm alright!" She wasn't believing that shit.

I knew that was my que to go so I dipped out cause I ain't want no parts of that fuckery. Plus I'm pretty sure soon they gone end up fucking cause they always do when they argue. All I'm say is they must be putting it down on each other or really feeling what they got going on cause I've known any of them to tolerate not shit. No only that Zae is known for being Priest girl in Atlanta especially in the lifestyle he's in. Bitches know she Priest main girl too so they try to be her friend so they could get at Priest. My girl Zae is definitely winning in that situation. I'm assume they got some type of love for each other cause the headaches they give each other. They give me a headache and I'm on the outside looking in. Whatever makes Zae happy makes everyone happy cause she is very hard to please. Ohhh I'm not saying he is the only one she talks to he just the main one.