4.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Friday, January 8,2018
Time: 9:31 PM

Bruh! I've been here for almost 2 hours trying to convince him to let me go home. He is refusing to bring me home cause he think I'm trying to meet up with some nigga. When I'm actually trying to get away from his crazy ass. At first I was still feeling him but now he is just a lil too controlling for me.

"Zae come here!" He called from another room. I didn't say anything, "I'm not gone tell you no more..... BRING YOUR ASS!" Causing me to jump.

Rolling my eyes as I got up to go to the room he was in. His condo is actually nice and plus it's in Buckhead so you know he makes money.  Walking in the room where he was. He was playing the game and at this moment I knew he was just like every other nigga. Now that I think bout it nobody know where I'm at like at all. He could kill me and nobody would know well maybe Howard cause he was the last person I was seen with. Okay let me stop for I turn myself crazy.

"Are you hungry?" He paused the game.

"Yea!" Rolling my eyes.

He looked at me, "You gone stop rolling your fucking eyes at me." He stood up.

I tensed up a lil bit cause he really did scare me. As he walking up to me I'm backing up cause I ain't want no parts of what he got going on. Plus he ain't finnah put his hands on me again or anything like that.

"Next time you do that..... I'm have to make an example out of you." Standing in front of me.

Mugging up, "Yea okay!" Backing into the wall, "I'm not really hungry..... I just wanna go home!"

He pushed me against the wall, "I already told you your ass ain't going home..... so get comfortable!" Winking at me.

"I can't get comfortable if I don't have anything to do or BEING FORCE TO STAY HERE." Looking at the ceiling.

"We'll go to the store.... on our way to get some food!" Backing up.

**

Day: Saturday, January 9,2018
Time: 7:32 AM

RING....RING....RING....RING....RING

That's was my phone ringing so I jumped up to answer it. Not realizing it was a Facetime call or who was on the phone. It was just a reaction cause I was just in a daze.

PHONE OR FACETIME CALL with???

Me: hello
??: bro get your fucking face off the screen
Me: oh my bad
Langston: where you at
Me: at a friend house
Langston: let me whip up on you
Me: my friend doesn't live in savannah
Langston: where she live at then
Me~looking round: athens
Langston: you been on the move i see
Me: yea
Langston: am i gone be able to see you tonight
Me: prolly
Langston: i'm pulling up wherever you at
Me: yea okay
Langston: deadass
Me: uhmm i hear ya
Langston: bet... so when you coming back home
Me: don't know..... prolly tonight
Langston: how you don't know

END of FACETIME CALL with Langston💰

Bitch I hung up cause I heard footsteps and luckily I did cause it was Priest ass. Ignoring him when he came in the room. I just laid back and got on my phone texting and on social media.