6.

POV: Brielle Nicole Johnson
Day: Friday, February 12,2018
Time: 4:23 PM

"Zae come on now!" I was getting irritated.

She kept putting clothes in her bag, "Bri you know I got to overpack." 

Shaking my head, "Girl come on we gone be late."

"I'm coming!" Rushing to her closet.

Scrolling on my phone, "You legit coming back Sunday...... maybe even tomorrow!"

Trying to convince her to hurry up. We need to be at my house by at least 5 no later then 5:30. I wouldn't be worried if I didn't live on the other side of town. It's gone take at least 30 minutes and that's not including traffic.

Picking up her bags, "Alright come on!"

"Finally!" Getting up.

She turned everything off and doubled check she wasn't leaving anything. Ran downstairs to the car and waited on her to lock her house up. She got in and we headed to my house. I was really hoping not to run into traffic cause if we did we was gone be super late. I ain't got time to be late for this shit. Luckily we got to my house in a timely manner. Getting there we had to hurry up and get dress. After getting dress we got back in the car and made our way to Athens. Thinking we were late and come to find out the party got pushed back. So, she just called one of her niggas to bring us some weed. We was just chilling and smoking til we got the call that the party was lit. Pulled back up and it had like 4 cars was parked in the yard. Walked in it wasn't lit so Zae got mad.

"Bro...... I swear next time I'm picking the party we go to." She was fed up at this point.

Smacking my lips, "It's not my fault.... they said this shit was gone be turnt." Shaking my head.

"Told your ass to stop believing them lame ass bitches in Savannah." Leaning against these wall,

"If it ain't jumping in the next 20 minutes we might as well take our asses back home." Showing me a timer for 20 minutes.

"You childish!" Couldn't help but laugh cause she was dead ass.

Shrugging her shoulders, "No I'm not cause every single fucking time we listen to them bitches. THE SHIT IS WACK!" Checking her phone.

She showed me the timer and we had 15 minutes left. We just stood on the wall looking at everybody and what they were doing. Not gone lie this bitch is boring.

**

I just dropped Zaylee to her house and went home. I shouldn't never convinced Zae to stay at the party with me. It was a waste of time and overall stupid ass fuck. I'm just listen to her from now on when she tell me not to listen to them stupid ass girls from here.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Saturday, February 13,2018
Time: 7:45 AM

"Come Zae..... you need to get up!" Misty yelled when she opened my door. Smacking my lips,

"You have 45 minutes to get ready." Turning on the light.

Pulling the covers over my head as I heard the door close. Laid down for another 5 minutes til my dad came barging in the room. Ughhh I really don't wanna go I rather just lay in bed all day.

"COME ZAYLEE! We have to get on the road soon." Shaking me.

Rolling my eyes, "I'm up!"

I went ahead and got up cause I already knew if I didn't then they was just gone keep coming in here. We just going to see my brother , Josh,  cause he has a game tonight. Plus, we haven't seen him since Thanksgiving. They just act like they miss him so much especially my father. Went washed my face and brushed my teeth. After doing that I went found me something to wear. I'm not finnah do too much cause I could care less. So I got dressed and did a light beat. Grabbing the purse I was gone wear and put it on my dresser. So, I could make up my bed and added the finishing touches to my outfit. I ended up changing cause I didn't like my outfit. Just in time too cause it was time to go. Walking passed the kitchen to the pantry to get some snacks.

"Do you have everything?" Dad asked me when I got in.

Stuffing chips in my mouth, "I think so," 

"Check before we leave!" Looking in the rear view mirror at me.

I checked to make sure I had everything turns out I left my airpods and lipgloss on my bed. Running back inside to grab them real quick. Also, grabbing Misty glasses she forgot on the counter.

Handing her the glasses, "Here you go!"

"Thank you!" Taking them out of my hands.

"You welcome!" Sitting back.

I put my headphones in turned on my music. The whole ride I was texting my friends, Priest, Langston, and a couple of associates I have.

**

"Come on... we got to meet your brother by the gym." Dad said getting out the car.

I turned my music down some so I could be able to hear. It seemed like we was walking forever just to get to the gym. I never realized how big GSU til now and when we made it by the gym this nigga wasn't even there. See now he finnah piss me off and we just got here.

"Why he ain't here yet?" Questioning my dad.

Looking at his watch, "I don't know but I'm about to call him." Pulling his phone out his hip clip.

He called Josh 3 times before he answered and when he did answered his ass was walking outta the gym with some girl. We all looked at each other for a split second.

"Who is that?" Misty whispered asking me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know!"

"Jeremy..... do you know?" She asked my dad.

Smiling and shaking his head no, "Just make sure your nice especially you Zaylee."

"I am!" Smiling at Josh.

They walked over to us quickly. Josh hugged us before introducing the girl. Now one thing bout this nigga he don't like introducing girls to us unless he really likes them. So I'm assume he really likes this girl.

"Hey uhmmm...... family... this is my girlfriend, Torrie!" Pointing to her, "Torrie this is my dad, Jeremy, my stepmother, Misty, and my sister, Zaylee." Pointing to each one of us.

She shook everybody hand and then we made our way to the car. We was finnah go out for breakfast maybe shop a bit. It just depends on what time we get done eating and how traffic is. But it's Atlanta and there is always traffic. We ended up going to Atlanta Breakfast Club. I never been here before and I'm hungry as fuck. So, if this shit not good I'm be mad as fuck. We sat at the table and talked awhile til they came took our order. The food was good or whatever it's time to go shopping. That's all I'm really worried bout cause Langston brought me some money after that wack as party. Even though we really don't talk unless it's bout money. I stopped fucking him in January and I'm glad I did cause this nigga ended up getting chlamydia from Sierra nasty ass. He don't know that I know he has it yet to tell me and it's crazy cause he trying to fuck all of a sudden. Not gone happen cause he ain't finnah give me that shit. I know you could get rid of it but still. Anyways we made it to the mall and I wanted to take some pictures. So, Misty ended up taking my pictures while waiting on our cookies. After, getting our cookies we went ahead to the stores and went to find a new purse.

**

We pulling back up to the dorms to drop Josh and Torrie off. After, dropping them off we went to go get something to eat. We gone eat cause we have an hour or so before the game start. Boy, I was tired and ready to go home. Can't wait to get to my bed cause I'm not going nowhere tomorrow. Ugh today is not getting through fast enough for me. This game better be good or I'm have a problem.