24.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Saturday, December 15,2018
Time: 7:02 AM

I woke up bright and early in order to make breakfast for everybody in the house.They better luckily I love them cause baby I'll rather still be in bed right now. I ended up making pancakes, eggs, sausage, cheese grits, bacon, and toast. Halfway through cooking Jazz came helped me to finish everything off. Which saved me a lot of time.

"You want me to wake everybody up or you?" She asked me.

Taking out plastic cups, "I'll do it and you could start fixing the juice." I told her as I walked out the kitchen.

I went in the living and shook everybody awake telling them the food was ready. I went to wake up Howard who was asleep in the guest room. Lastly, I had went to wake Priest up but he was already up on his phone.

Whispering, "The food is ready so whenever you get off the phone come eat." I closed the door as I walked out.

I went back to the kitchen to help Jazz finish the plates for everybody. As everybody started coming in I realized India hasn't came to get breakfast or anything to drink.

"You seen India?" Asking Jazz.

"No uhmmm she was gone when I woke up." Jazz told me.

I was confused, "Did she say why?" Asking her.

"Nope!" Passing Xavier a plate.

Checking my phone, "Okay!"

Once everyone got they food we all had ate.

"What's the move for today?" Kam asked us.

We all looked at each other, "I'm pretty sure we could find some party to go to!" Fred said.

"Yea in either Decatur or down here!" Megan said.

Sighing, "I'm pretty sure they got some club opening up tonight if not then we gone have to just travel." Stacey said.

Getting up, "I guess we'll see whenever we get there!" Mike said before waking in the kitchen.

We continued to figure out what we was gone get into tonight for a lil while. Priest finally came out the room to eat and join us.

"Your food in the microwave." I told him.

He went grabbed it and I just scooted over to make room for him. When he came back he sat down and ate. He really wasn't talking much and I didn't know why. It was kinda weird but I guess something happened over that phone call to irritate him.

**

POV: Jasmine "Jazz" Odom
Day: Saturday, December 15,2018
Time: 6:54 PM

I had left Zaylee house to go home to go shower and stuff. But the whole time being over there I couldn't shake an uneasy feeling with India. She has been acting weird the last couple of weeks but last night was the icing on the cake. I noticed last night when she was drunk that she was texting Priest. I don't think she noticed that I was looking but the stuff she was saying was outta the box. She was saying she gone tell somebody this big secret she has. The only thing is that she never specified who she was taking bout and what the secret was. Since I won't be going out with them tonight cause I have other plans but I'm def gone try to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible. Like the good friend I am cause why is her and Priest texting each other? And do Zaylee know? I highly doubt she does but I guess I'll have to figure that out too.