28.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Sunday, January 13, 2019
Time: 4:36 PM

Rolling my eyes, "Ain't nothing to talk about. It's either you fight me straight up or get dragged across this park. PERIOD!" Telling India.

"I don't wanna fight you." Standing with her arms cross.

"Oh now you don't wanna fight but just early you was doing all that on instagram." Tapping my foot.

"Bitch that's cause you put my business out!" Getting loud.

"Bitchhh?" Confused.

"Yea bitch." Jerking her neck.

See she done called me one to many bitches. At this point I stopped talking cause why I'm wasting my time. I should just run in her shit honestly but I don't wanna look like a bully outcha in these streets.

"Obviously you don't wanna fight so therefore stop speaking on me ." Walking away.

My friends and I started walking back to the car. Cause we ain't finnah force nobody to fight if they don't want to. I took a good 3 steps before I felt a punch in the back of my head. Holding my head and turning round to get maced in my face.

"I CAN'T SEE!" Yelling out.

She threw a couple of punches before people pulled her off of me. I started having a panic attack cause I couldn't see. Like if you didn't wanna fight just say that. Or just get your ass beat period point blank.

"Oh don't worry I'm catch her slack." I heard Zoey yell.

I couldn't see the fight but I heard the commotion. Finally somebody gave me some milk or something to flush my eyes with. By time I could kinda see the fight was over and people was rushing off.

"Aye it's time to go." Howard picked me up.

He brought me to the car and put me in. He just drove til we got somewhere. I had a towel over my eyes and when we stopped I took it off. My vision was back but it was a lil blurry still. Yea that bitch got me fucked up. I can't wait to catch her ass again. Ain't no sparing her next time on my mama.

**

POV: Trevor "Priest " Jackson
Day: Sunday, January 13, 2019
Time: 9:29 PM

Going through the apartment complex gate. I drove til I got to her building and parked. Fixed my hair before getting out to go to her door. Double tapped my lock button before heading up. Walked up 5 steps before I realized I forgot the flowers. So I had to go back to my car to get them. So I hopped down to go get them. Once I got them I locked the door and made my way upstairs. Knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Who is it?" She said from the other side.

Checking my phone, "TJ!" Unlocking the door.

Opening it, "Yes!" Having an attitude.

Holding the flowers up, "I brought you flowers and I really wanted to talk." Smiling awkwardly.

"Why should I even give you the time of the day to talk to me?" Asking me.

"So I could explain." Telling her.

Rolling her eyes, "Explain to me what?!" Staring.

"The situation and how everything got started." Looking at her.

Sighing, "Fine..." Rolling her eyes, "Make it quick." Letting me in.

I walked in and handed her the flowers which she threw right in the trash can. Luckily I brought the cheap ones so I ain't care that much. I tried to sit on the sofa.

"Ahh...you could stand up" Snapping at me,

Putting my hands up, "Okay!"

"Your wasting time!" Clapping her hands.

"Well I first got introduced to India through her sister, Ivanna. I was messing around with Ivanna since bout Ma..." She stopped me.

Holding her hand up, "Wait you was messing round with sister at the same time?"

Nodding my head, "Yea!"

"Uhmmm" Looking disgusted, "Continue!" She told me.

"Okay...we been messing round since March. One day we wasn't on good terms and I went to chill by Ivanna house. She left and while she was gone India came through. Which I knew she was coming cause Ivanna told me she was supposed to come right before she came back. From the moment she saw me she got to flirting and rubbing on me. So whenever I was over there or seen her she'll do slick shit like that. Eventually in May we finally ended up fucking. But at that point Ivanna stopped really messing with me for bout 2 months. But we eventually got back on good terms and was fucking again for quite some time. So once I found out that she befriended you I tried to end it. I thought Ivanna was trying to keep an eye on me through you." Tapping my foot.

"So why didn't things end once you found out we was friends?" Asking me.

"Cause she was blackmailing me by threatening to leak this operation I needed her help with to the people involved if I stopped fucking with her for you." Biting my lip.

Nodding her head, "Okay...anything else you wanna tell me!" Rolling her eyes.

"Ivanna is going round telling people that she is pregnant by me." Putting my hands on my head.

Laughing, "That girl ain't pregnant!"

"How you know?" Asking her.

Shaking her head, "Cause India told me she wasn't. She was just trying to finesse the niggas she was fucking outta money." Mugging me, "So in other words you just told me that you was fucking other bitches raw. NOTED!" Folding her arms.

"No I wasn't so that why she ain't get nothing outta me cause I know for a fact we haven't fucked in a couple of weeks so the baby ain't mines. Plus I always wrap it up with these hoes outcha!" Had to let her know.

"Okay! Welp nice to hear your side but it still doesn't change things. I wish you nothing but the best!" Going to the door.

"We can't even be friends?!" Asking her.

Opening the door, "We could be friends and nothing more than that. You continue to do you and be happy while I do me."

Making my way out, "Okay friend... I'll talk to you later!" Walking outside.

She closed the door as soon as I walked out. I heard the door lock including her putting the chain on her door. This shit is crazy cause I really fucked up our bond. Welp at least we could be friends at the end of the day. Plus I'm glad she knows the truth well most of it.