9.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Saturday, March 5,2018
Time: 9:15 PM

It was almost time to go all we was doing was waiting on Priest. He had to change and do something else. He had text me saying he want me to ride up there with him. I showed Howard and told me I could if I want too. Once he was done he handed Howard and Kam the keys to the rental. It's a long story as to why we got rentals but y'all gone understand later on.

"Megan said they just walked in." Howard looking at his phone.

Bri was hype, "Bet that shit up!" She was too geeked.

We all walked outside and waited on him to lock his house up before we went and loaded up in the cars. I got in the car with Priest since he wanted me to ride with him. He blasted his music before pulling off. They followed him since he knew a faster way there. We got there prolly in 20 minutes. We parked a lil down the street and walked to the party. Priest was the first one to walk in and I was right behind him. I seen most of the girls went from smiling to mugging. Howard went to go get Megan and Stacey.

"Hey girly!" Megan came up and hugged me.

Hugging her back, "Hey!" Walking you everybody else.

Stacey waved at me as she spoke, "Hey!"

"Hey!" Doing the same thing to her.

After everybody spoke we went to where they was at. Megan was talking to Bri and Charity just telling them what been happening since they got here. We have yet to see any of them but we was just on the lookout.

**

"Why you not talking to me?" Priest whispered in my ear.

Smirking at him, "I didn't know you wanted me to talk to you."

"Damn.... I see how it is!" Joking around with me.

We talked and vibe for a bit til Bri tapped me on my shoulder. Which meant it was time to go and fuck shit up. Let's hope we got get this over with quick fast and in a hurry.

"They just went outside." Bri whispered to us.

So, we got up and went outside in the front yard. It looked like they was getting ready to leave. The boys ran up on them and jacked them boys up.

"Who the fuck you jack boy?" Xavier said.

Sasha to put her hands on him, "Get off of him!"

"Bitch you might wanna back the fuck up or we gone have some problems." Bri walked up on her.

Sierra and Sarah got the arguing with Bri. At this point I was fed up and ready to fight. I was tried of all the talking they be doing so I just wanted to fight. It shouldn't be any talking since they wanna fight us so bad.

"Wassup!" Walking up to Sierra with my set up.

Looking lost, "What?"

"Wassup! You wanted to fight right?!" Slowing it down for her.

"Zae obviously she don't wanna fight so don't worry bout her scary ass!" Zoe getting mad.

Nodding my head, "You right!"

Not gone lie I was pissed the fuck off that I ain't fight her. Just wait cause I'm gone beat the fuck outta her to show her to stop fucking playing with me. I took a couple of steps back and watched everything unfold. Xavier, Mike, and Fred started fighting Brandon, Marcus, and Jordan. We was just letting them duke it out til everybody rushed out the house to see what was going on. So, we all zooted to the car and hopped in. Only reason we left cause we got futures and ain't nobody trying to get recorded. We ended up going to Waffle House and eating. Priest thought he was slick by rubbing my thigh. I moved his hand cause it ain't that type of party. We had a good time but it was damn near 4 o'clock in the morning when we made it to Priest house.

"Ayyy bro....y'all could crash here tonight" Priest realizing what time it was.

He hand out covers to the boys and all of the girls shared 2 covers. It was fine case a bitch tired. As I put my phone on the charger. I got a text message from Priest.

TEXT MESSAGE WITH PRIEST

Yesterday 7:32 PM

we otw

bet

Today 3:57 AM

come get in the bed with me

no

why

cause i rather sleep round my friends
plus i don't need them to think we fucking

we not though

i know that but i rather not

you stunning
you know you wanna come lay with me
bet that up

END OF TEXT MESSAGES WITH PRIEST

We all fell asleep in his living room. Even though it didn't go as plan but it is what it is. I still wanna fight Sierra ass but I'm let it go maybe. She could have Langston cause I refuse to fuck with him again after he done did this. Plus I'm over this childish ass beef  but it'll be completely over once I got my one with her. It's really funny cause she feels as though she took him from me but she didn't. Uhmm he ain't no prize and he gone treat her like shit cause she done fucked bukoo of his clients. Sad case he got to be seen with that hoe when he makes a couple of drops. He prolly find another bitch to do that with. He need a dime on his arm not the damn penny. Maybe she could use that mouth of hers to know sweeten the deal at some point. Maybe she'll be useful for him at some point. Anyways back to Priest ass like why would he ask that. Even though I wouldn't mind sleeping with him. I rather not cause they gone try to assume or put pieces together that don't even need to go together. Yea so I rather just not go through all that and just sleep in here with them.