11 ; That Day

That day they've been looking forward to, for the second time, came, making them feel something more than anxious. Currently, Jimin was on full panic mode since he was waiting Jungkook to arrive at his place to help him with his outfits and hair dye "So this is actually happening" Jimin thought to himself as he heard the knock on his door. He opened and there stood Jungkook, looking boringly at his phone. "Welcome" the older said softly and Jungkook looked up with a grin on his face.

"Hello hyung" he beamed in response and walked in, looking around curiosly, "nice place" he commented and Jimin smiled, closing the door behind them. He was admiring Jungkook, from head to toes, forgetting to reply. "You okay?" Jungkook asked and Jimin blushed, nodding his head.

"You are still not replying " Jungkook spoke up once again, walking closer to Jimin with a smirk. On the other hand, his hyung just stared at him in slight disbelief, his heart racing. They were by now inches apart, as Jungkook bent a little to be the same height as his hyung. Jimin looked away and coughed softly, pushing Jungkook away.

"Ok...umm...you got what we need?"he asked, trying to make his voice sound steady. "Umm..yeah..pretty much everything. I hope you Won't freak out while I am trying to dye your hair" the younger replied with a playful smile, nudging Jimin over so slightly.

"Will see" he replied and pushed Jungkook's hands away, a playful smile on his lips as well.

[...]

"Hyung, seriously you need to stop moving" Jungkook yelled at Jimin, as he was technically trying to run away. "I can't. Doubt you are dying my hair." Jimin retorted, wanting to push away Jungkook. "I actually am, but I won't be if you keep moving around" Jungkook whined, trying to keep him stable.

"I shouldn't have agreed to this" Jimin said and sighed, shaking his head.

"Don't move your head! Fuck" Jungkook yelled once more, making Jimin glared at him "Don't curse at me" he replied, making the younger one sigh deeply.

"Okay, now you need to wait and wash the dye" Jungkook said after a little while, making Jimin shot up from his seat.

"Finally!!" he said happily and looked at Jungkook with a smile. The younger was covered with hair dye, almost everywhere, as he was glaring at his hyung. On the other hand, Jimin noticed and tried to hold back a laugh as he walked towards the kitchen, "Do you want anything from the kitchen?" he asked innocently.

"For it to kill you!" Jungkook snapped, making Jimin laugh before smirking. After returning, he sat beside Jungkook in the couch, hugging his knees and getting closer to Jungkook "Why aren't you dead?" Jungkook asked, looking at his older friend.

"My kitchen loves me" Jimin replied and hit the back of Jungkook's head. The boy laughed and got nearer to Jimin as well, resting on him as he was going through his phone.

After what it seemed like centuries to the boys, it was time for Jimin to wash his hair. Once he did, Jungkook left the bathroom for the hair to be a surprise. Jimin walked to living room shyly, fiddling with his fingers "Kook, does is look good?" he asked, making the boy look up From his phone. He gasped softly, widening eyes in shock "Too good actually, you are....too good!" he mumbled, making Jimin blush immensely.

"Thanks, guess you gotta get going" Jimin said and sat beside him on the couch again."We have twenty minutes and I won't make it on time." the younger one replied, as Jimin sighed. "Fine, let's go, you will wear my clothes." he said, getting up and rushing to his room. Jungkook followed the right behind, examining the room curiously as he entered. He liked the vibe it was giving off, it did look like a room only someone like Jimin would have.

Jimin opened his wardrobe and pulled Jungkook next to him, motioning him to choose for he had a lot of white clothes. "Anything you choose I probabbly have it in black too, so don't worry" he reassured, so Jungkook picked out a pair of white, ripped jeans, along with a white shirt and a black tie. That resulted in Jimin doing the same thing, but in the opposite colour. Jugkook walked out and headed to the bathroom to change, once he was done, he returned to Jimin's room but knocked before entering "come in" he heard mumbling from the inside, as Jungkook opened the door.

Yet again, for a reason, Jungkook couldn't explain, Jimin wasn't wearing his shirt, since he seemed to be searching for it. Jungkook blushed a deep red, taking in the details of his body. A soft looking skin, with well buukt muscles. His chest was a littke more broad than anyone would think and he has abs. That was enough to have Jungkook start losing his mind for his hyung, but what was he thinking about? They are both guys, this is not okay, this is not normal and he is not even attracted to boys. He shook his head and tried to look away as he sat on Jimin's bed. But he was unable, his eyes falling on Jimin's body all the time. To his displease, Jimin found his shirt and put it on, looking himself on the mirror afterwords.

"Hyung, you look too good" Jungkook complimented, making Jimin smile widely "You don't look bad either " he replied breathlessly, making Jungkook smile shyly.

[...]

"We're here" Jimin said once they arrived at the gates, looking at the other students nervously.

"We've got THIS, don't worry hyung"Jungkook said softly, trying to reassure his older friend.

"We don't got this, we got one another and that's enough" Jimin said said with a smile and blushed cheeks before entering the college. Jungkook frozen iutside, unable to calm his Own heart, "Wait, we really need to take a selfie" Jungkook yelled at him after a while, trying to catch up with him.