67: All Aboard

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! Happy pride month ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's face heat up with a light blush, he wasn't expecting Jimin to push him to the ground. But he found it pretty sexy... the view he had of Jimin trying to top him while being shirtless, sweaty from performing, and keeping his eyes focused right on him. It all made the younger shy. Jimin smirked and bit his lower lip subtlety, placing his fingers beneath the younger's chin to force him to look at him. He loved how easy it was to make Jungkook flustered.

But the door flung open and Yoongi stood there in the doorway, scowling at the couple on the floor.

Jimin smiled innocently. "We were just playing around," he said and got off of the maknae.

Yoongi kicked the door shut behind him in one quick motion. "You were playing around in your briefs?" He questioned. "Gee that doesn't sound wrong at all."

"We were about to change into the next outfit," Jungkook explained and they both started getting dressed as Yoongi watched, unamused. Then Yoongi snickered. "I didn't know little Jimin became the dom recently."

"I didn't, I told you we were messing around," Jimin laughed.

"But I wonder what would've happened if I didn't come in?" Yoongi asked. "It didn't seem like you guys would be dressed anytime soon."

"So what?" Jimin asked. "No staff or fans are allowed here. It's fine."

Yoongi's eye twitched. "What if Namjoon saw?"

"Then I'd explain how we were messing around. You all know that I like to make Kookie blush," Jimin said.

Yoongi crossed his arms and looked away. "You guys will be the death of Bts," he spat.

"Hey other groups act gay too," Jungkook said.

Yoongi scoffed. "Yeah and I'm sure they also fuck around any moment they get, go on little trips to Tokyo together, and never even care about the feelings of the other members or getting caught."

"...it's not like we don't care about you guys or the group..." Jimin said quietly.

"Then start acting like it," Yoongi said angrily, the words seeming to pierce the air. He paused to let those words sink in to the couple, and it did. He saw how guilty their faces suddenly looked. "I really don't want to tell Namjoon but I will if this gets any more out of hand. Say goodbye to sleeping in the same room or even being a couple."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Jungkook could barely focus for the rest of the concert. Yoongi's words took a heavy toll on them, completely different from the last time he scolded them. Once the concert was over and they got back to the dorms, the couple flopped on Jungkook's bed and sighed. Jungkook had his arms stretched out and Jimin gladly used one of those arms as a pillow, his head close to the other's.

Jungkook turned his face to Jimin's. "Do you think Yoongi's right? Should we hide us better?"

"I honestly still think he's just jealous that Hobi doesn't do anything scandalous with him. Not to mention he never brought him on a trip alone like we did..." Jimin answered.

"But don't you think it would be bad if someone who's not in our company actually got evidence of us doing something we shouldn't be doing...?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin cupped the other's cheek. "Ah Kookoo I don't worry about those things. All I know is that I love you and whatever happens, we can deal with it together," he said smiled sweetly and started petting the maknae's hair.