11: Unleash the Desire Dionysis 🔞

The drunk Jimin and Jungkook were now laying on the blonde's bed in almost complete darkness, only the moonlight slipped through the curtains. They were about to watch another video. However this was the first time they were drunk around each other...

The gay Korean couple they were watching started to make out and the sub was letting out perfect moans. This immediately turned on the maknae.

The kissing became more and more passionate in the video until they ripped the clothes off each other and got down to the dirty really quick. This turned on Jimin.

Jimin moved his eyes to the maknae. He saw that Jungkook also had his lips parted and was breathing heavier than normal.

Jungkook's eyes shifted to meet Jimin's gaze. Jimin sat up and leaned closer to the other boy, and tilted his head slightly. Then he whined, "Jungkook, can we please—"

Jungkook reached up and smashed his lips into Jimin's plump ones, pulling the older closer by tugging the hem of his shirt. Jimin was caught off guard but kissed back right away. This was what he wanted but he didn't expect Kookie to do it. And he wouldn't have, if it weren't for being drunk.

Then Jungkook sat up with Jimin as they continued to kiss. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's shoulders to bring him closer again. Jimin cupped the maknae's face to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook's breaths were shaky and Jimin was on the verge of moaning already. Neither of the two wanted to stop because of how much suppression they've gone through. Neither of them have experienced a true relationship yet or romantic physical contact. This was what they craved. And the alcohol along with the porn, just unleashed it.

They were making out almost like wild animals who were starving. Not breaking the kiss, Jungkook placed Jimin's ass over his lap. Jimin tightly wrapped his legs around the maknae's tiny waist, and tied his arms around the younger's neck.
Jungkook slid his hands down Jimin's curvy sides until he reached his hips. He grabbed there for a while as they continued to kiss, taking quick gasps for air once in a while.

Then Jimin made things more interesting. He grabbed hold of Jungkook's hands and brought the maknae's hands to his bubbly ass. Jungkook kept his hands where the older wanted them. Then Jimin felt all of Jungkook's muscles along his arms. Then Jimin added in tongue to their kiss. Jungkook moaned from the new feeling. "Ah Jimin mmm."

Jungkook mixed his tongue with Jimin's and quickly won dominance. He took advantage of this, almost biting the older's tongue as he dragged his teeth down. Now Jimin moaned. Then Jungkook nibbled at Jimin's lower lip until he heard more beautiful moans from his hyung. Jungkook then started kitten-licking Jimin's abused, now plumper, lips. "Mmm Jungkook-ah..."

Jimin reconnected their lips and pushed Jungkook against his bed frame. It almost seemed like a fight for dominance. Then Jimin made the younger sink down so that he was laying on the bed with the older's clothed ass sitting on top of the other boy's clothed, hardening member.

Jimin smirked, feeling Jungkook's erection beneath him. He leaned into Jungkook's ear and whispered, "You're so dirty Kookoo... And so easy." Suddenly Jungkook grasped Jimin's forearms and flipped each other around so that Jimin was now laying on the bed, trapped under the larger boy. "Am I really?" Jungkook said back. His eyes were hooded with darkness as he started to kiss the smaller boy's neck, to which Jimin whined and let huffs of air out. Their heat radiated off of each other now.

Jimin didn't want to be the sub so he decided to bring the maknae's large fingers up to his mouth to suck them. He knew Jungkook would stop kissing his neck. He sucked each individual finger, letting his saliva spill down a little. Then he gradually sat up and gently pushed Jungkook's chest to make him lay at the foot of the bed. He looked the maknae in the eyes as he made a pop noise from releasing his fingers from his mouth.

Jimin couldn't wait any longer. He needed this. And they both desired this. He nimbly took off the younger's belt and slowly removed his pants, leaving him in his boxers. Jimin smirked again, loving the amount of power he had over Jungkook at the moment. He started licking from the inside of Jungkook's left calf up to his knee, then slowed his pace even more when he reached Jungkook's hard, muscular thighs. He moved the boxers up so he could drag his wet tongue even closer to Jungkook's special area. To Jungkook it felt like trails of stimulating heat.

Jungkook's breath hitched right as Jimin reached for the top of his boxers. Then—

*Slam* The door had just closed. Someone just came in the room.