22: A Proposition

Yoongi stared up at the ceiling, regretting a lot of things.

I guess... Jungkook's not entirely at fault here, for Hobi ending things. But my warning still stands if he hurts Jimin again in any possible way. He will regret it. And he will feel more pain...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook... I'm sorry this might hurt a little..."Jimin said delicately yet awkwardly.

Jungkook needed rubbing alcohol because his wounds were deeper than Yoongi's.

Tae kept watch around the living room to make sure Yoongi wouldn't come in, while Jimin was about to treat Jungkook's injuries.

Jimin's arm was shaking because he didn't want to touch Jungkook since he had just been rejected by him...
Yet he also didn't want to hurt him because Jimin was that kind of person.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around Jimin's wrist and pulled it closer to his wounded neck. "Don't worry about hurting me Jimin..." Because I know you're hurting way more... Jungkook thought. But he didn't say it because he was a coward.

The rubbing alcohol burned Jungkook's wounded neck as it disinfected it. Jungkook just let out a short grunt.

"Is... there another deep gash?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded and took down the top half of his jeans.

Jimin panicked for second, thinking dirty no doubt, until he saw the wound on the younger's thigh.

Jimin hesitantly applied the rubbing alcohol and heard the maknae moan in pain from the burning.

After wrapping the bandages, Jungkook said, "What about my face... Yoongi slapped and punched me there."

Jimin noticed it swelling. He sighed. "I'll get an ice pack..."

"I can hold it Jimin, I know you don't want to be around me right now..." Jungkook said.

Jimin shook his head. "No your arms are both sore, I have to..."

Jimin held it gently onto Jungkook's face.

Jungkook closed his eyes, not wanting to make either of them share eye contact.

A couple tears slipped out of Jimin's eyes. He really doesn't love me... and after everything that happened last night...

"Jungkook..." Jimin tried hard to make it sound like he wasn't crying. "Why did you and Yoongi fight?"

"Because he blamed me for..." he realized he couldn't just say Jhope and Yoongi broke up. But he decided to anyway so Jimin would focus on that instead of him saying the real reason, that Yoongi accused him that he just wanted Jimin's body...

"He blamed you for?" Jimin asked.

"He blamed me for being the reason he and Hoseok broke up..."

Jimin's jaw dropped. He started coughing. "WWHAT??"

"Shhhhhh" Jungkook shushed.

Jimin lowered his voice. "So Yoongi and Jhope were dating?"

Jungkook nodded.

"How long?? When did this happen?? And how??" Jimin asked flustered.

"I don't know hyung but they just broke up so it doesn't matter. Anyway, I really want to rest..." Jungkook said.

"B-but your face will swell without the ice Jungkook.."

Jungkook lowered them both to lay on the couch, very squished side to side but Jimin was able to hold the ice pack on his face this way.

Jimin's face heat up. Why is he acting like this... is he drunk again...? Jimin thought.

They were so close to each other on the couch, the only thing in the way was the ice pack.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder to make sure Tae wasn't looking. He looked back at Jimin and pushed the ice pack away.

"J-Jungkook," Jimin whispered.

Jungkook tilted his head and connected their lips as he pulled Jimin even closer. Then he wrapped a leg around Jimin's so their lower regions would touch.

Jimin gently pushed Jungkook off of him.

"I think you're a better remedy for me, hyung," Jungkook whispered.

Jimin was nervous and didn't know what was going on. Didn't he just reject me? Jimin thought.

"Jungkook are you drunk?"

"Mmmaybe... I guessss I didn't sleep it off..." Jungkook said.

He made Jimin and himself slowly sit up. "Hey Tae can I go to my room with Jimin for a sec?" He beckoned.

"Uh yeah let me make sure Yoongi isn't there first." He checked and answered, "You're good to go."

Jimin helped the maknae walk since his thigh injury made him limp.

Jungkook locked his door behind them.

"J-J-Jungkook what are you doing?"

Jungkook pushed Jimin on the bed and got over him. "Don't worry... I'm too tired and in pain to do it right now... I just have a proposition." Jungkook said with the older trapped beneath him.

"What do you mean by a proposition..?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Here's my proposition: whenever you and I are free... and there's something to drink... we fuck."

Jimin was shocked from the maknae's words. "...So you mean... be friends with benefits but get drunk every time..."

Jungkook nodded. Jungkook could tell Jimin was unsure about it so he said, "How about I give you till tonight to think about it?"

Jimin hesitantly nodded and tried to take Jungkook's body off of him but he didn't budge.

"Oh and one more thing," Jungkook said. He kissed Jimin's cheek. "When I'm drunk... I'll act like I love you too..." Jungkook added.