As they were now next to each other, some of the brothers noticed Rio and Kayano.

"Hey! Nice to see you guys again!" Rio said smiling at them.

"Ah, Little Imouto's friends." Kaname said with his usual smirk.

"Mind if we take a seat?" Rio asked them with a smile.

"Not at all." Masaomi said with a smile.

As the E Class girls and Asahina brothers sat together, they decided to have a bit of a small talk, they all introduced each other and got to know each other a bit better.

Eventually, they got comfortable around each other and were friends already.

They  all stopped with the chattering and were now watching the match together, as the girls watched the match, some noticed the brothers distressed looks for (Y/n).

"You guys shouldn't worry much about the match." Yada said with a smile, getting all the Asahina sibling's attention.

"Yeah, despite (Y/n) seeming harmless, she's really good in fighting." Fuwa said with a smile.

"Mhm! She's our class's Goddess of War!" Hinano said with a proud smile for her friend.

"Well, she is amazing in many ways." Ukyo said with a smile, agreeing with the girls.

The girls and the Asahina siblings continued to watch the match.

As the E Class managed to pin down the offense team, Asano was a bit impressed by their tactic. But despite that, he still had something up his sleeve.

"Guerrilla team on both flanks: Plan K!" Asano exclaimed giving orders.

Isogai noticed the fact there were two teams on each side heading towards them, he saw a chance and decided to take it.

Since there was a gap in the middle, it was a good opportunity to attack while their forces are scattered.

"Come on out! Attack team! Opertation: Mucus!" Isogai exclaimed giving orders to E Class's attack team.

"Got it!" They exclaimed and followed Isogai's lead.

The attack team started sprinting and ran behind Isogai, following his lead. The attack team continued to run and ran past the Guerrilla team.

As they continued to run towards Asano, the Guerrilla team suddenly turned around and started chasing after Class E's attack team.

Being cornered in the center of Class A's opponents worried the Class E girls and the Asahina siblings.

"Oh! They've chased after E Class and are back on the defensive!" The commentator exclaimed through the mic.

"An offensive fake-out?!" Okajima exclaimed, surprised by the sudden move.

Class E' attack team stopped in their tracks and stood in the middle as they were being surrounded.

When the classes above E Class thought they were about to get beaten, they thought wrong.

As the A Class watched attack teams with smug smirks, (Y/n) suddenly pulled out an Uno Reverse card in front of their faces as she held her middle finger up to them.

Next thing you know, Class E's attack team ran to the gap at the side and started running away, of course the Class A were chasing after them like dogs.

The E Class's attack team went to where the crowd was and jumped over the cardboard fence that was blocking the field from the audience.

"Am I seeing properly or did (Y/n) just pulled out an uno reverse card in front of their faces as she stuck out her middle finger at them?" Okano questioned.