Chapter 23

Your POV

Currently I'm in the hospital with Ema, I was holding a pink paper bag that had the stuff Azusa would need.

Standing in front of the front desk there's a nurse there.

"Hello, we're Azusa Asahina's little sisters." I told the nurse, before she could reply we heard a voice.

"You came?" We heard, turning around we see Azusa and Natsume looking at us.

Ema and I made our way towards them, I carefully held the bag so it doesn't fall off my arms.

"Is is alright for you to be up?" Ema asks Azusa.

"Yeah, are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yes, visits were also allowed." He says smiling at me mostly, he looks happy for some reason.

'He seems happy today, wonder what made him so happy?' I thought smiling back at him. 

I see Natsume looking at his watch, he then tells us that he needs to go and told Ema and I to take care of Azusa.

"Leave it us!" I said towards Natsume with a little salute.

He smiles at me and pats me on the head, he then proceeds to leave, leaving Ema and I with Azusa.

"Thanks for coming you two." Azusa said with a smile, he looks really happy, I wonder why.

"No worries! Oh, here's some stuff from Ukyo-san, just some change of clothes and other stuff you'll need." I said holding the pink paper bag up towards him.

"That's a big help." He says looking at me with eyes that held some sort of emotion in them, but I don't know what.

After placing the paper bag in his room, we just accompanied Azusa outside and he's currently sitting on a bench outside the hospital.

Sitting down beside, I relaxed my shoulders and breathed in the fresh air. Looking up to the sky, I see it will be a nice today.

"According to Masa-nii's explanation, I have a sickness called meningitis." Azusa suddenly said catching me off guard.

Turning my head to face him, I was really concerned.

"Meningitis?" Ema questions not knowing what it is.

"It's an inflammation of the membranes covering the brain." I explained towards Ema.

"The brain? Will you be okay?" Ema asks concerned towards Azusa.

"Yeah! Are you going be fine?" I asked really concerned towards Azusa.

He turns to me with those eyes I saw from a while ago, there was some sort of emotion in them, but I couldn't guess what it was.

He gently smiles at me and pats me on the head.

"After medical treatment, there should be no lasting effects on the brain. They said there's nothing to worry about." He says to reassure me, I heaved out a sigh of relief when I heard that.

"That's good to hear." I said as I leaned back onto the bench.

"The timing is bad when coupled with work." Azusa says as he looked at the grassy ground.

"You can worry about work later, you should focus on your health you know!" I said lecturing him as I pointed a finger at him.

He gently smiles at me and nods his head.

"I guess that's true." He said chuckling.

-time skip-

Azusa and I were left sitting on the bench, Ema got a call and had to leave, so she left Azusa in my care.