Chapter 11

3rd POV

The two made their way downstairs and saw everyone has started eating, they both sat down and started eating.

"You should hurry eating both of you, you're going to be late." Ukyo said with his usual smile.

'Since when do we care about class?' The two thought while smirking at each other.

Once they were finished eating they went to (Y/n)'s room to get ready, while (Y/n) was tying her tie Karma grabbed the bag he brought and pulled his uniform out.

"So that's what was inside of it, I was curious as to what you brought into my house." The (h/c)nette said smirking and putting her hand on her hip.

Once the two were done changing into their uniforms, they grabbed their bags and Oli, and left the building.

-time skip-

The two entered the classroom and saw everyone in groups, curious as to why, they went to their favorite blue-headed bestfriend.

"Yo Nagisa." Karma said as he placed his arm around him.

The bluenette turned to face his two bestfriends.

"Ah, (Y/n) and Karma! Do you guys want to join our group?" The blueberry asks, the two looked at each other confused and faced Nagisa.

"What group?" (Y/n) asks.

"We're having our class trip nextweek!" Kayano says happily as she popped up beside Nagisa.

"Then count us in." Karma said with his usual smirk.

Your POV

I was walking back home to go pack my things, turns out the class trip will also be an assassination. I just hope nothing troublesome will come towards our way.

I got home and saw Ema about to leave, she then sees me.

"Ah, (Y/n)! Welcome home." She says smiling at me, I nod my head as I smiled at her.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked her as I pointed towards her attire.

"Oh, I was going to go get some stuff for Subaru-kun's birthday." She says.

"It's his birthday?" I ask.

"Yup! Ah! How about you help me bake the cake? Like we did whenever we had our birthdays!" She says clasping her hands together as she smiles brightly at me.

"Sure! Let me just change real quick." I said giggling a bit. She nods her head and I made my way towards my room.

-time skip-

We were carrying the bags and we sure bought a lot, we were kind of swaying from side to side due to how heavy these were.

"Are you alright Himechii/Chi?" Oli and Juli asked as they stayed on top of our heads.

"I-I'm alright." Ema says struggling a bit.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good." I say as I swayed.

"Subaru's birthday cake was left to us, we have to do our best!" Ema says.

"But this is too heavy!!" I said as Ema and I stopped and placed the bags down and crouched down.

"If it was Subaru-kun, he would have no trouble carrying these." Ema says.

"Yup, doing roadwork and other stuff for his club." I said sighing a bit.

"You noticed?" I heard Subaru's voice.