Chapter 47

Your POV

A few days have passed and I was back at school, I told everyone about the stuff I had to do and they were happy about my new discovery.

Especially Karma, he was the most happy about the news I said about my biological family. 

Class was currently happening and we were just listening to what Korosensei is saying, despite being bored already, I just listened.

"Alright everyone!! I want you guys to put what you lost this year and present it in front. It can be anything you want, whether it be a friend, a pet, or an object!" The octopus says giving us all a small whiteboard and a marker.

Most of us groaned, but still did it anyways. I looked at my blank board and just thought what kind of shit did I lose.

'My negative thoughts of my biological family..?' I thought, not sure if I should put that.

While thinking, I looked over to Karma and he was just sleeping. A small smirk came it's way to my lips and I already knew what to write.

Letting out a small snicker, I started writing onto the whiteboard.

After a couple of minutes, the octopus starts calling us all one by one. At first, it was just something like, 'I lost my allowance' or 'I lost my motivation'.

Then it started to escalate to something more personal like, 'I lost the person I loved the most' and 'I lost the feeling of happiness'.

In all honesty, I didn't expect all that. But hey, at least we're getting closer....right??

Eventually, it was my turn. 

"(Y/n)-chan!! It's your turn! Come up and tell us what you wrote!" The octopus said with his grin.

I got up from my seat and made it to the front, standing in front of my classmates, I started acting.

Within seconds, my eyes started tearing up and I was crying. Everyone looked at me baffled and didn't expect that.

"I-I don't know how to say this, but I lost the precious thing I could ever have." I said as more tears fell down from my face.

It honestly surprised me by how much tears I was producing, heck, I wasn't even really crying with feelings.

I flipped my whiteboard and showed them what I lost, once they read it, almost everyone was choking on their saliva.

Heck, I think Sugino was having a seizure from what he read.

"I lost my virginity this year...Why you gotta take it Karma??" I said looking at my boyfriend with the most dramatic sad look I mustered up.

"Hey, don't pin it on me. You went along with it." He says with a smirk plus a wink.

I heard some gag and some were now choking on their saliva even more, making me chuckle.

When I saw Okajima raising his hand, I looked at him with a questioning look and nodded at him to proceed to ask his question.

"Did you guys even use protection??" Okajima questioned as he looked at my stomach.

"Nope, not at all." Both Karma and I said, which had most of our class shouting at us.

"WHAT?!" They all exclaimed, even the octopus next to me shrieked from the news.

The girls started screaming at me for not using protection with blushing faces, Isogai lectured Karma for not using a condom.

The octopus beside me said I should have been on a pill.

"Dear Lord, we'll have a devil spawn.." Rio said as she sat back on her seat.