Chapter 42

(A/N: THIS IS A LEMONNNN, SMUT WARNING!! If you don't wanna read, I'll put a 'time skip' under the lemon to let ya'll know it's overrr. P.S It's my first time writin a smut, so sorry for the shitty smut. Enjoyyyy)

Your POV

Karma and I were kissing as we made it to my room, I turned the lights off and locked my bedroom door.

The both of us stumbled to my bed and my back hit the soft covers of my bed, our kiss was becoming heated and our hands were roaming each other's bodies.

I tugged on Karma's hair and he let out a small grunt, I could feel his hands roaming under my shirt.

He unclasps my bra and removes it, throwing it somewhere in my room. The heat emitting from his palm as he played with my boob sent shivers down my spine.

I didn't care if he was dirty or sweaty, I need him and I want him now.

We both separated our mouths and Karma starts removing his assassin attire, I started removing my shirt and my shorts.

Leaving me in my (f/c) colored panties, seeing Karma shirtless made me heated. I traced my hand down his body, his body wasn't exactly chiseled like Karasuma's, but he's got a body.

He leans in to me and kisses me once again, one of his hands was playing with my left nipple and his other hand made it's way to my clit.

He gently rubs my clit from my panties, making jerk from the sudden contact. His thumb went up and down on my clit making me moan into his mouth.

His mouth made it's way to my other nipple and starts sucking on it.

"Mngn..K-Karma..Nn.." I moaned out as I tightly gripped onto his hair.

His fingers went passed my underwear and entered my womanhood, making me gasp. He inserts a finger in and it felt weird.

"Mn..haah..ahn.." I breathed out as I felt Karma's finger pumping into me. He then shoves another finger in and I jerked.

He start scissoring to make my hole wider for him to enter later. The speed and roughness he did while pumping into me, made me moan out.

"Ahn! Ah! T-There! Ngh..." I said a bit loud as Karma touched certain place that made me go crazy. 

He noticed my reaction and starts touching that place over and over again, my body was feeling hot and pleasure washed over me.

I felt like there was a knot in my stomach and my body felt like it was at it's limit.

"Ngha! K-Karma..haah..I-I'm gonna-!" I moaned out as Karma starts pumping into me even faster while sucking onto my nipple.

This action made me release my juices onto his fingers, I panted hard as Karma pulled his fingers out of me.

He start biting on my neck and he found a spot on my neck making me jerk, he start sucking and abusing it making me moan under him.

"Mnn..that feels n-nice..haah.." I breathed out as I tugged on Karma's hair, making him release a grunt.

As Karma removed his mouth from my neck, I pushed him down and straddled him. Sitting down on him, I could feel hard member poking out in his boxers.

I placed my womanhood on top and started grinding on him, causing him to jerk to the sudden pleasure he felt.

I started sucking on his neck as I continued to grind him, his grunts could be heard near my ear, making me smirk a bit.

His hard member was being rubbed together with my clit, making the both of us moan at the pleasure we both felt.