Chapter 6

Your POV

I was in my room now, my door got fixed and it wasn't broken. I laid down and tried to sleep but everytime I close my eyes, the scary scene from hours ago haunted me.

I was mad, not at Ema but the brothers.

Flashback

"Oi, (Y/n). Are you okay?" Yuusuke said as he placed a hand on my shoulder, I slapped his hand away and stood up shakily.

"There's something wrong with your fucking skulls." I said as I glared at them.

"What do you mean?" Kaname asked.

"Ema asked you to leave twice, but you suddenly decide to start leaving when she changed her tone on the 3rd time. What part of 'leave' do you dumbfucks not understand?" I clenched my fists in anger.

"Not only that, you fucking dare try to flirt with my sister when there was someone sick in front of you, if you were in a hospital would you do the fucking same thing when one of your relatives are in a serious condition?"  I raised my voice a bit.

"Are all of you fucking retarded? I get that you're worried, but use your fucking heads, why the fuck do you think we have them?" I ranted.

"I mean we have a fucking pediatrician, rely on him, that's what doctors are for right? And who the hell let you inside my room? Did I say you could enter? Why the hell did all of you enter?"  I said.

"You could've just let 1 of you to enter. But NO!! ALL OF YOU JUST WENT INSIDE!! DID YOU NOT SEE HOW SMALL MY ROOM IS?! IT'S OBVIOUS ALL OF YOU CAN'T ENTER!!" I screamed at their faces.

"I'm sorry but, leave me the fuck alone." I said as I entered my room and covered myself with my blankets. Oli comforted me until I fell asleep.

End of flashback

I sighed as I turned to the wall, I decided to get up and do something since my insomnia won't let me sleep. I turned the lights on and grabbed the boxes where my clothes are, I then opened my closet and started putting them in.

I have the whole night to decorate my room, but first I need to plan and strategize where I put my stuff, since the place isn't that really big.

I just need to organize and make a shitload of space, but making it simple and cozy.

Hours have passed by and I'm almost done with the first step, I have a shitload to do. I need to change the walls, put a stand on the wall, make a glass box for my fake tree for that aesthetic look.

I grabbed the empty boxes and flattened them, then tied them up. I stood up and stretched my limbs. I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. It's already 6:14 am?! 

Jesus Christ! That means it's wednesday today and my suspension is over, I grabbed my towel and other stuff for me to take a bath.

As I was looking for my conditioner my phone rang, I grabbed it then picked it up as I was trying to find my conditioner.

"Hello?" I asked grabbing some stuff out my drawer.

"Hey (Y/n)." Karma said.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"I got a plan for that octopus." He said, I can already imagine the smirk on his face.

"Hm, is that so?" I asked excited.

"Yup. I'll meet you at the main campus' vending machine." He said.

"Got it." I said then hung up. 

I found my conditioner and went out to take a bath, as I went out it was so quiet. Guess I woke up first, I made my way to the bathroom and entered.

I locked the door and placed my stuff down, I stripped my clothes off and entered the shower. I turned it on and hot water splashed me. Damn, that feels relaxing.

After 20 minutes I finished. I grabbed my towel and dried my body and hair, I wrapped my body and hair then grabbed my stuff and left. 

As I was about to enter my room Ema went out of hers. She saw me and looked at me worriedly, I gave her a smile.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I guess I was really scared that it made me yell at the brothers." I said with an awkward chuckle. She sighs with a smile and nods at me. She then looked at me and noticed something.

"You have dark circles, weren't you able to sleep?" She asked, I shook my head.

"I have insomnia, I rarely sleep. This isn't the first time it happened." I said, she nods her head understanding. I then told her I need to change, she nods and I entered my room.

I changed into my uniform, but without the blazer and vest, I then loosened my tie and didn't tuck my shirt. I then grabbed a (f/c) jacket and wore it, I wore my thigh high socks and hid the toy weapons.

I have the knives on my right thigh, the guns and ammo on my left thigh. They were covered by my skirt despite it being short. I tied my hair in a (h/s) and grabbed my bag, I picked Oli up and put him inside my breast pocket.

I looked at the time, and it was already 8:42 am. Which means I'm late, but who cares? I grabbed my phone and texted Karma.

"Yo, you there yet?" I asked.

"Nope, haven't even left the house." He replied.

"Me too, I'm about to go. See ya." I said and turned my phone off. 

I left my room and head downstairs, as I went down I saw the same guy I saw when Ema got sick. I don't think I got his name.

And well, he passed out near the couch, it looked like he was heading towards there but failed. I wasted no time taking my phone and took a pic of him, I also took a selfie with his passed out self.

I then sent the photos to Karma, and he replied fast. It's all laughing face emojis and roasts for the pink pants guy. 

I decided to crouch down near him and looked at his face, I placed Oli down and he just laid on his cheek. 

The pink pants guy was shuffling and slowly opened his eyes, he was still half asleep so it kinda took some time for him to be fully awake.

Once he was fully awake he rubbed his eyes and sat up, he noticed Oli and picked him up, he then handed him to me.

"Oh... It's you... the other little sister.." He said really slowly, no offense but is he the sloth from Zootopia? 

"Yeah, that's me. (Y/n) Hinata or now Asahina, I guess?" I said.

"I'm Louis, the eighth son. Nice to meet you Himechii." He said. I looked at him confused, did he just call me a nickname that only Oli and Juli call me? 

That nickname is too weird to know, I looked calm on the outside but I put my guard up. I looked at the time and noticed it was time for me to go.

"Welp. Gotta blast." I said as I saluted using two fingers and left.